• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone 2022

Jolt

* Ace Member *
So the FPO lead card is about to start but nothing on DGN!?

EDIT. ok i found the reason...no live for the F9 :(

Yeah, Northwood Black has poor cell service.

I'm interested in seeing what changes were made, damn this course was hard last year.

Will they have time to make a short recap of the F9 before the B9 broadcast?

So the FPO lead card is about to start but nothing on DGN!?

EDIT. ok i found the reason...no live for the F9 :(

I thought having a good signal for live coverage was a requirement? Or at least heavily favored when choosing venues? Guess that goes out the door for this tournament (for obvious reasons).

I'm expecting Ricky to do well, if only because while others are Twitter feuding, he's "dialing in forehands." I do like the guy's focus on the game, even though I'd love for PMac to show back up and be competitive.

I thought having a good signal for live coverage was a requirement? Or at least heavily favored when choosing venues? Guess that goes out the door for this tournament (for obvious reasons).

At least part of the decision was that they grandfathered in certain events. DGN has been attempting to move away from them, but probably "for obvious reasons" not this one.

I don't know what your take on the obvious reason is, so there's a little bit of tongue-in-cheek in my reply.

I'm expecting Ricky to do well, if only because while others are Twitter feuding, he's "dialing in forehands." I do like the guy's focus on the game, even though I'd love for PMac to show back up and be competitive.

I'd like to see Kyle Kline take it down
Not that he'd ever actually say this but, as if to say...

If not for the tourney being shortened due to lightening...

IIRC, he was in 1st place when the event was called.

At least part of the decision was that they grandfathered in certain events. DGN has been attempting to move away from them, but probably "for obvious reasons" not this one.

I think Maple Hill also has the same issues. At least with Maple it's only holes 11-13 that tend to be sketchy. Maybe that's been addressed in recent years too.

Cole Redalen shoots even with 8 birdies and one octuple bogey.

Not sure which course they are starting on, but I'll take a shot in the dark and say the octuple was on NW Black hole 12. If so, he was tearing up the rest of the course.

I'm probably wrong and they started at Lake Eureka.

Makes sense. Eureka sets up better for a hot round to be offset with one tin cup/blow up hole.

At NW, if you're throwing well enough to get 8 birdies, getting a 13 on 12 seems unlikely.

I could totally do it though.
Talking about the octouple on 12. No way I get 8 birdies on that course. I probably won't get 8 birdies there in my lifetime.

Andrew Marwede isn't qualified for USDGC. Maybe DGN thinks he'll do well at Ledgestone, and get some points.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 66FDBD59-88D1-44EA-898C-4BBCCC3E97CC.jpg
    66FDBD59-88D1-44EA-898C-4BBCCC3E97CC.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 178
Emerson Keith with an ace on hole 17 (the island hole)

Latest posts