• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

When Steve threw them they flew the same. Bamba isn't quite the player Steve is, don't forget that. Especially throwing into a headwind like they said they were. SUPER pumped for these. KC Pro plastic is CRAP lately. Innova baseline is complete BS tbh.

KC Pro plastic is CRAP lately. Innova baseline is complete BS tbh.

I've been fortunate in finding more and more nice feeling Rocs. XT is awesome and DX is improving in later runs and yellow KCs have been money too.

Got my blue protege Ghost today, starts out a little more OS than a Gravity Ghost, has more dome to it than i expected which gives it a touch more glide than my flat gravity ghosts. After playing 21 holes with it and hitting 3 trees and a large rock during the round.. the rock gave it a scrape (which is expected from any plastic) but most notably a couple of the tree hits were off the tee at about 250' of power and they did not stretch or deform the plastic from tree hits like Gravity would, very happy with that aspect. The grip and feel of the plastic is def different, little more of a mid-grade feel than old protege but not slick.

Overall im very happy with it and exactly what i was expecting. Legacy nailed it.

^^^^What weights did you get in the blue? I have a 174g yellow on the way....I throw 178-180g on my midranges so this yellow maybe a bit too light for me but I'll throw it either way. Thanks for the all feedback in4d!!

^^^^What weights did you get in the blue? I have a 174g yellow on the way....I throw 178-180g on my midranges so this yellow maybe a bit too light for me but I'll throw it either way. Thanks for the all feedback in4d!!

I think it was 175g give or take a gram.. when i get home i can confirm weight and take some pictures of dome/plh comparisons of gravity/icon/pinnacle too

at 300' of power im getting a very straight to OS flight with these, they glide well and are reliable for long lines, dont worry about them turning over.. no sign of breaking in yet either!.. although ive only played 3 rounds with them so far.

Last edited:
Some of the Legacy sponsored guys on FB page were selling a few a while back, that's where i got mine. You will have to wait and see if they release them tonight on DGBM, otherwise you could ask on the FB page, do not pay more than $25 though.. i know some people were trying to resell them for $35..

It's base pro style plastic, you shouldn't pay more than $12.

It's base pro style plastic, you shouldn't pay more than $12.

yeah this is my hope for these .. i have my fingers crossed its not just a limited run with these stamps .. i want production that i can just snag of the shelves for $15 (tops) and start breaking in and chucking everywhere.. just like with Excel/Gravity etc. .. i cant afford to pay $20+ for baseline mids

I could see these going for a little higher retail than the old protege plastic, just for the fact that they are THAT much more durable, more of a mid-grade imo.

Got my blue protege Ghost today, starts out a little more OS than a Gravity Ghost, has more dome to it than i expected which gives it a touch more glide than my flat gravity ghosts. After playing 21 holes with it and hitting 3 trees and a large rock during the round.. the rock gave it a scrape (which is expected from any plastic) but most notably a couple of the tree hits were off the tee at about 250' of power and they did not stretch or deform the plastic from tree hits like Gravity would, very happy with that aspect. The grip and feel of the plastic is def different, little more of a mid-grade feel than old protege but not slick.

Overall im very happy with it and exactly what i was expecting. Legacy nailed it.

This is all great to hear! I'm glad to hear they have some dome too. All of my favorite Ghosts have a significant dome. The flat ones in excel and gravity weren't stable enough, but the ones with a good dome are perfect.

yeah this is my hope for these .. i have my fingers crossed its not just a limited run with these stamps .. i want production that i can just snag of the shelves for $15 (tops) and start breaking in and chucking everywhere.. just like with Excel/Gravity etc. .. i cant afford to pay $20+ for baseline mids

Yeah that's some expensive baseline. I prefer mine at $8-9.

Yeah that's some expensive baseline. I prefer mine at $8-9.

when i say "baseline" i was just saying non premi .. from the sound of things these are far from baseline dx like plastics.. should be in the kc pro type price range .. the first batch sold last night for $12.95 ... but of course i missed out on those.. many more coming though just have to try and be patient .. i guess. Any of you far knockers get your hands on them last night? i assume in4d was up and waiting by the pc :p

when i say "baseline" i was just saying non premi .. from the sound of things these are far from baseline dx like plastics.. should be in the kc pro type price range .. the first batch sold last night for $12.95 ... but of course i missed out on those.. many more coming though just have to try and be patient .. i guess. Any of you far knockers get your hands on them last night? i assume in4d was up and waiting by the pc :p

DGBM sells first runs higher. i expect these to go for $10.99 production run at other places like marshalstreet.

And yea i bought a healthy stack of these last night :D Some colors sold out within a few minutes.

DGBM sells first runs higher. i expect these to go for $10.99 production run at other places like marshalstreet.

And yea i bought a healthy stack of these last night :D Some colors sold out within a few minutes.

yeah i also expect the price to be as you stated .. but hell honestly i have no issue with the $12.95 .. now once you had the shipping charges they get a bit pricey but all n all i have no issues .. other than i missed out on them but its all good i will just wait another week or so until they are out to the masses

Latest posts