• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Enemy

The Enemy is soooo Overstable, they can't even get it to release...

200w.gif

The Enemy is soooo Overstable, they can't even get it to release...

200w.gif

Yup. That's pretty good. I racked my brain for a better one, but I think that pretty much tops the overstable enemy jokes...

But maybe speed 9 is a bit of an exaggeration based on how slow it's been coming out?

Yup. That's pretty good. I racked my brain for a better one, but I think that pretty much tops the overstable enemy jokes...

But maybe speed 9 is a bit of an exaggeration based on how slow it's been coming out?

Back in Old Country, the Enemy fades YOU

maybe? Anyone?

Has there been anymore information on a release date ? Thought I read somewhere about a February release? Might just be wishful thinking...

Has there been anymore information on a release date ? Thought I read somewhere about a February release? Might just be wishful thinking...

I heard release is in May. One of the Legacy pros (Peter McBride, IIRC) mentioned it while doing commentary in a recent CCDG video.

I heard release is in May. One of the Legacy pros (Peter McBride, IIRC) mentioned it while doing commentary in a recent CCDG video.

Yea it was in ccdg sharktooth open video he commentated on. Did he goof? Or is anything official?

Yeah, the Feb release was the Pinnacle Outlaw. I'd believe Peter about the May release date, though. He knows what's going on there.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are released in Icon first with Pinnacle following a few months later. The Legacy community loves the hype. There are people paying $25-30 for Pinnacle Outlaws on Facebook, even though retailers have confirmed they are reloading with inventory this week, and a few retailers still have stock! People are paying way more for cool stamps or rare combos.

Mid-March came and went, getting close to mid-April and no Enemy in sight :( . Even the 2nd run PinLaws are coming out sooner (next week if date holds). Couldn't find any updates on FB or Twitter, anyone have any grapevine stuff?

Saw an in the bag from a team member (can't remember who) who had one. So I think a few are out there with team members they just haven't been mass produced yet.

I threw a pinnacle enemy, flew like a faf 12x. Had some bubbles in the rim I think thats why they havent been released but im just speculating

The team members have had Enemies for quite some time and they were approved last year. I think they had shape issues that they were trying to counter for during the molding process <temps, time in mold, plastic blends>. I don't know if they've recut the mold or not so I have no idea if it would need to be reapproved.

Latest posts