• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lego Ninjago episode dissed disc golf

marcwatts

I couldn't find a better episode recording of the Ninjago cartoon, but their Dojo is in jeopardy because they got behind rent, so some big wig is building a "Frisbee Golf Course" after they level their building right in town. Pretty lame. Mention of golf is around 1:40 mark.

Episode

If link doesn't work search for the Ninjaball Run episode or paste this into your browser

http://legoninjagoyearofthepirates....s_Episode_17_Season_3_Episode_4_Ninjaball_Run

Last edited:
my friends son loves that cartoon but he also loves to play disc golf with us.. im gonna have to make sure and ask if he has seen that episode.. but yeah .. ouch

The fact they even mentioned a fringe sport being something a "big wig" would put in after they destroyed someone's property should suffice.

I have to think that Ninjas would appreciate a Disc golf course. I mean, I'll bet a real ninja would kick some serious ass on the course!:D

disc golf making its way onto Lego's radar = EXCELLENT because:

they make this show for kids. they aren't introducing crazyballs concepts that kids are supposed to go research. they're using things that they feel are "in" the kids' universe. Lego mentioning disc golf in any name, tone, or capacity is a sign that one of the most gigantic toy brands ever has found in their research that kids reasonably have some exposure to the idea of "frisbee golf". take it as a positive clue that disc golf is gaining exposure in the younger generations.

I watched this episode with my 5 year old and wondered if anyone on here was going to mention it. Didn't bother me. My 5 year old goes to the course with me and he didn't even catch it, maybe because they called it "frisbee golf" and we've always called it "disc golf" or maybe because he's a 5 year old and doesn't always pay close attention.

Those pesky bigwigs with their oil fields and urban disc golf courses... Someone has got to find a way to stop them.

how ridiculous would a course be that is on land where a city block used to be..

There is such a thing as a "stupid frisbee golf course". Check out the poor ratings a lot of places get :p

Latest posts