• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adventures in Lego Disc Golf, Episode III

Jukeshoe

<---[Your Ad Here]
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Lego Dude and El Burro's epic disc golf adventure continues on Holes 5 & 6.

Hijinks and hilarity ensue.

http://www.vimeo.com/10268536

Again, no imbedded video, follow the above link to my vimeo account.

For anyone who missed the first two episodes, they can be found here and here.

Enjoy! :)

Ok, also uploaded Episodes 1 & 2 to my vimeo account (I'm Jukeshoe on there as well,) so they're all in one place (1st one was originally posted via YouTube and 2nd one was upped by Apothecary to his vimeo account.)

Loved the real-life drama with the A-hole motorist!

Ha! What's really funny is, after I showed that to a buddy of mine we went disc golfing, and he had a disc land on a park road OB. As he went to get it two cars came around the bend. He started waving like, "Hey don't hit my disc." Guy in car #1 looks at the disc in the road, looks at my friend, and then runs over his disc. Car #2 sees this, and then runs over his disc again, both front and back wheels! Beat in his new Champ Orc pretty well. :|

I was laughing the whole time...it was just too hilarious!:D

Great as always! Love the Ozzy!. Now you need to throw in "Learning to Fly" by Pink Floyd.

Going the Distance by Cake would also be very cool .

I like how they both threw 460ft on that 510ft hole. I wish I could do that.:D

Great as always! Love the Ozzy!. Now you need to throw in "Learning to Fly" by Pink Floyd.

Going the Distance by Cake would also be very cool .

I like how they both threw 460ft on that 510ft hole. I wish I could do that.:D

I wish I could take requests for music, but I'm limited by what I've got in my collection, unfortunately. Both suggestions are good, though! :)

As for throwing about 460ft, they were also throwing from elevation, so that helps! ;)

As always, thanks for watching, guys!:)

The production value is shooting through the roof at an alarming rate. The trip sequence at the end...that was just as good as anything I've ever seen in a theater.

Bravo to the auteur!

*one last bump*

Thanks to everyone who's watched and taken the time to comment or send me feedback. I'll probably be putting these out with a little less frequency now that my shoulder is feeling good and the weather is getting nicer, i.e., I'll be playing the real thing. ;)

Just a quick heads up...Episode 4 is on the way.

Might take a bit, since I'm much more interested in enjoying the weather and actually playing some real disc golf, but it's coming.

Have the beginning all finished. Waiting on some color ink cartridges (for backgrounds) to arrive and then I'll knock it out in a week or two.