• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lets fill out the bag

Ok, just using the wrong term. Just not enough arm right?

Probably, but the Orc does tend to have that hard fade at the end of its flight. It's why I've never replaced the one that I lost. Like others suggested, try a Teebird or maybe a TL. Another option would be to get something understable. Have you thought about something like a Discraft Avenger SS?

I am pretty new to this sport. Lets fill out my bag. What else should I add or take away from this???

Drivers
Star Destroyer
EliteZ Cyclone

Mid
BUZZ

Putter
JuJu

Is your putter working for you? If not add a Wizard or similar.

You need some understable stuff too...just like me!!

JUJU Fruit

I am pretty new to this sport. Lets fill out my bag. What else should I add or take away from this???

Drivers
Star Destroyer
EliteZ Cyclone

Mid
BUZZ

Putter
JuJu

I just read your Post and I think a Star Destroyer and Z cyclone would be an awesome combo..... why didn't I think of that.

HOWEVER... If you are new to the came pick up a line driver disc to practice straight tunnel shots. The Destroyer may be a little beyond your game. Unless of course you throw over 350...... then rock it out.

Your Cyclone will continue to beat in and turn over. Your Destroyer can still be a hyzer/distance disc. Buzz is all you need for midrange.

Try tossing in a Z-XS, Champion T-Bird, or maybe a Star Leopard. Shoot some discs that stay no more the 15 ft. of the ground. Good luck!

Im pretty new here, and to disc golf in general, but here is what's in my bag:

Starfire
Star Destroyer
KC Pro Banshee
DX Valkyrie
DX Banshee
DX Cobra
DX Roc
DX Birdie

Looking for a new putter though any suggestions would help

I carry a lot but I'll just put the stuff I throw at least a couple times a round

Teebird
Firebird
Sidewinder

Kite
Roc

Wizard

I think my bag is happy. I shot 6 under my average tonight and I actually carry a driver now.

Drivers:
Latitude 64 Vision
Discraft XL

Fairway Drivers:
Gazelle 9x Pro
150 Class Gazelle

Midrange:
Latitude 64 Medius (tweener Fairway)
Latitude 64 Core
Discraft Stratus

Short mid:
Quest Rock-it
Quest Wildfire (the flying nipple)

Putter:
SSS Wizard

Driver- Groove. Has literally added 50 feet to my drives. You MUST have a strong wrist flick to make it do it's magic. Has a nice, predictable high speed turn and fade (-2 and 2) and is FAST out of your hand (13 speed) with lots of glide (6).

Midrange- Can't go wrong with a ROC and I also love my champion panther.

Putter- If you don't have an R-Pro Dart, GET ONE!

I think my bag is happy. I shot 6 under my average tonight and I actually carry a driver now.

Drivers:
Latitude 64 Vision
Discraft XL

Fairway Drivers:
Gazelle 9x Pro
150 Class Gazelle

Midrange:
Latitude 64 Medius (tweener Fairway)
Latitude 64 Core
Discraft Stratus

Short mid:
Quest Rock-it
Quest Wildfire (the flying nipple)

Putter:
SSS Wizard

Why are you such a hater on Innova (besides your precious Gazelle)? Are you purposely throwing other discs to look hip? Do you wear a beret and go to poetry jams? Nothing personal, I've just never seen anyone with a more eclectic inventory of discs. I might have to try some of those Lat. 64 discs sometime.

Latest posts