• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Let's get it going for 2019

I find your Pipeline vs undertaker adventure very interesting

Is the pipeline straighter than the Undertaker?

which plastic do you prefer the Pipeline in ?

I find the pipeline/undertaker combo to fill a similar role as FD/teebird (just a tick more speed)
The pipeline is great to hyzer flip to straight, or for long turning shots. It flips with the same power you'd need to throw an undertaker straight, in my experience. The pipeline is 21.4cm diameter and the undertaker is 21.1cm diameter, so the pipeline will glide better but get knocked around by the wind more.

Right now, I'm carrying a tour series PL FLX Pipeline since colder weather is setting in. I also really like the regular proline. SP seems to be a bit inconsistent with dome shape

Last edited:
I got a tour series Hurricane a few weeks back, and that plastic was really nice. .. and the SB Hurricane <3

Feel like i have to try a tour series Pipline then. . :)

I got a tour series Hurricane a few weeks back, and that plastic was really nice. .. and the SB Hurricane <3

Feel like i have to try a tour series Pipline then. . :)

I've got a small stack of Shasta Hurricanes, great bomber disc when new - but I've got 2 that are pretty domey and really overstable too. Like, I don't need to carry a Force, overstable.

I'd like to get a couple of special blend hurricanes too. Those are the ones with the big hurricane logo stamp right?

My Shasta Hurricane was very close to a Tour series Force in flight. .to stable for me, but i love the feel of the plastic.

i would like to switch to the Hurricane but i have lots of Forces and super expensive for me to buy Hurricanes from the US

My SB Hurricane is from OTB discs and have a skull on it. . quite soft, more like a FLX CryZtal than a normal CryZtal

Ok, actual last post of the season, with winter bag setup. All nicely squared away in the Carlton.

Distance drivers
174 PL FLX Shasta Hurricane, overstable
170 PL FLX Shasta Hurricane, new out of box bomber

Control drivers
174 Z Predator, newish
174 Z Predator, beat
172 ESP Undertaker, newish
171 FR Z undertaker, newish
174 FF PL Pipeline, newish

Midranges
175 PL FLX Squall, newish
174 Cryztal Drone