• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Local League Rude Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'm back. Just had lunch at Burger King. It was pretty good. Thanks to blind pilot, and Tmart for working the register and fryer. You guys are really working you're way up in the world.

So tell me again about how weed and cell phones are the same. Oh yeah, and that state you live in where weed is legal.

C'mon they were just settling down for their naps, why'd you have to shake the crib?

Sounds like they were out of control. But you also sound like an uptight, prude stick in the mud. You really have a problem other people playing for their own money? You have a problem people smoking if they are on a different hole and you don't smell it? Drinking? Mind your own business, bro.

Once you bring it outside to a public space it is now my business, especially if it effects me. The world isn't your personal playground where you can do whatever you want. If you want to do whatever you want do it at your home... BRO.

Cries like a boss!

Like i said ,check out the mentality on these better thans.

Here come the better thans.

These are just the ones in the last couple pages. You came back an attacked me, so I return the favor.

You also came to the thread I started, and tried to stir up crap there. Don't even pretend that you're some kind of innocent victim.

Hey guys! I'm back. Just had lunch at Burger King. It was pretty good. Thanks to blind pilot, and Tmart for working the register and fryer. You guys are really working you're way up in the world.

So tell me again about how weed and cell phones are the same. Oh yeah, and that state you live in where weed is legal.

I laughed.

I wonder if that Barb lady bothered reading all 31 pages of this.... Poor Barb.

I wonder if that Barb lady bothered reading all 31 pages of this.... Poor Barb.

Good point. I feel bad for participating in crapping up her thread. Hopefully, she got the resolution that she was seeking. I'll cease.

Stearn,I guess I came at you a bit,just don't care for your communication skills,I apologize.

I appologize, too. A lot of what you are saying, I agree with. The only point of contention I have is that I want the image of the sport to be pristine (which I know is impossible) to attract more support and courses, plus I don't like being judged by those who don't know me. You think it is fine as it is. Neither of us will agree with the other.

*akward hugs*

Last edited:
Stupid is an adverb, where I live. :D
Where do you live? As most places were English is spoken, Stupid is an adjective. Now, "stupidly" (which is how I'm typing and generally behaving by responding in this joking manner) is an adverb.

Let's be real, if dstearns really cared about his image he wouldn't be rocking a seahawks logo.
This is the first thing you've typed that I have agreed with.

Really, I go to the course with my 9 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter. I have seen people smoking on the course and they have been very discreet when they see I'm with kids. As long as you're not an *******, smoking/drinking shouldn't be a problem.

People like you give disc golfers a bad image, and now people may think I am a blowhard whiner like you.

Dsterns is a positive image for the sport. He has an untarnished reputation and was very modest when asked to partake in a distance competition. He could have a I am better than you attitude, simply because he is better than you, but he does not bring that up.

Obtrusive imposition of morals

For a first post this rates about a 2.

Also, regardless of your morals, or if smoking MJ on the course is your right....I believe it is legal precedent that your rights only extend to the point where they infringe upon my rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.