• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest 1st Ace

steadyhebby

Bogey Member
Anyone have a ridiculously long first ace?

I hit (one) chain on a ~360' today and I have never had an ace before.

Then I missed the next putt.

The ace is so elusive.

I played from 95-01, and then started back up about a month ago.

Zero aces, no chains, no basket, no NOTHING!

I've had plenty of drives far enough, just not on target.

My first ace was on hole 16, Placement B 240' at Morley Field...my home course

My first ace was on hole #2 at Highland park in St. Paul. Only 246 feet and 0 obstacles.

260 hyzer skip right for my first (forehand with Cro)
295 hyzer flip straight into the chains for second (Forehand with Beast=64 dollar ace pot)
160 downhill to the left just around a tree (backhand with a wizard = 200 dollar ace pot)

1) LHBH 257' uphill shot. Emerald park, hole #3
2) RHBH 160' flat shot. Twila Reid
3) LHBH 270' slightly downhill. Chavez Ridge, hole #16

Chains one time, #18 Sugaw Creek Charlotte, NC. Just over 250'. Basket lies just beyond a line of trees, faded around, banged the chains hard. Disc came to rest 2 feet in front of the basket. Closest I've ever come to nailing an ace

1st and only ace hole #6 at North Asheboro, 310' and VERY wooded/tight. It had fluke written all over it, especially since I didn't hit a single branch or tree the entire flight. You couldn't ask for a prettier ace.

My first ace was a 235' uphill spike hyzer.

Of my 15 aces... I would say only 3 were over 300'.
DSCJNKY

my second ace was a 300' open field hole. it was end of march so there was still snow on the ground and some leaguers saw the whole thing happen, it was a pretty proud moment

No Aces!!!!!! Clanged the basket a bunch!! Nothing in!! Damn it!!! One day it will happen!

got one at the beginning of spring now you cant even see the basket perfect (necessary to get to hole) flex shot skip in hole 5 at Goldenrod dg davison mi. 247 ft

My first ace was in Asheville, NC at Richmond Hills. It was the first week the new Richmond Hills was playable for the tourney up there and I hit hole #11. According to the DGCR stats it was 405 and the Tee Sign at the course 425 but I don't believe either are correct, though it is downhill.

c8e072a5.jpg

Latest posts