• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest 1st Ace

my only one is 171'

HOWEVER just yesterday I heard word of somebody that has an ace on 18 at Brent Hambrick Memorial DGC from the short tee ... which is about 390' ... and the basket is on top of a hill.

9/2/2007 Shelby Farms Hole 10 Star TL 238 ft - awful throw grip locked but somehow faded in.
6/2/2009 Johnson Road Park Hole 1 Classic Roc 140ft - A dinker but hey it counts

And I've been wondering how ridiculous this was
Went out to play a round on Father's day with my old man. Holes 3 4 and 5 I doubled bogeyed and was about to cry, but then followed it up with
6/14/2009 Johnson Road Park Hole 6 Champion FL 357ft - a perfect throw
and shortly there after
6/14/2009 Johnson Road Park Hole 11 Star Wraith 329ft - with a flick and my forehand is god awful. This one was out of sight but I thought I heard chains for a second but brushed the thought off and when I walked up, WOW. Still not 100% convinced that one went it on its own
Then I lost my glow starfire in the water on hole 15. It was quite an interesting round and Im glad my dad was there with me.

1st and longest 340' Hole 18@ Lovers Lane BG, KY. Wish I could throw far enough to have a shot at hole #1 which is 405'...

My first was a 235' blind hyzer slightly downhill, my second was 250' blind hyzer uphill. Both were with yellow putters. At least I'm consistent...

First Ace: About 290' from short teepad at Jordan Creek. Hole #7. Nothing but basket!
Second Ace: 170' Hickory Run. Hole #7. Bounced off a tree and in.
Both this past April.

Haven't had an ace yet, but played for the 7th time yesterday and landed one 5 feet away from a 236 foot hole. Also landed one about 10 feet away from a 250 foot hole thats on the side of a lake which made me feel good. Still looking for that lucky ace though.