• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

longest ace

I have two aces, one is 204 feet and the other is 210 feet according to DGCR. Clearly not the longest but still aces.

Since on I just got my first ace yesterday then the longest ace for me would be 247ft!

459ft Ace? I'd think just finishing the rest of your round after that would be a let down; what a bomb shot. :thmbup: I hope you ended up getting your birdie out of it?

No I didn't lol, it came in too hot and ricocheted about 35' past the basket. I hit the basket on the putt. Low. The basket is on the side of a semi-steep hill so if I missed high or to the side it's gonna be approach->putt back up. I really doubt it woulda stayed in. It was just starting to flatten out from the anhyzer and still had some speed on it.

I thought we had an Ace thread stickied? People love to make excuses to brag about their aces in a new thread. "This thread isn't about my ace that I'm bragging about in the OP! It's about what your guys longest ace is!"

I hit a 420 foot ace with an Epic throwing it tomahawk at leagues today. It is a wide open field hole but I can never get it there backhand so I throw the epic to get it out there and maybe get a lucky turn or roll for a duece putt. Today I got extra lucky, the Epic flipped flat and headed directly at the chains, it hit dead center, exploded them and slammed down in the basket and didn't move. It was definitely more luck than anything else but hey I'll take it. :thmbup:

Ok i have yet to get my own Ace and have been playing for 2 years, that being said yesterday evening I witnessed a unbelievable ace in my weekley dubs. The guy pistoled a boss and strong wind and skiped aced the longest hole on the course, it was 440 (3 long) . I could'nt believe it. Play on the whloe 9 hole course came to a stop for a minute or two. It was like did that reall happen. We have a great doubles turnout and its comon to have pros show up such as Josh Anthon and Bill Kohler and another I forget his name. that was the first ace of the year out there. next time maybey I can tell about mine.. here is the course:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2411

I hit a 420 foot ace with an Epic throwing it tomahawk at leagues today. It is a wide open field hole but I can never get it there backhand so I throw the epic to get it out there and maybe get a lucky turn or roll for a duece putt. Today I got extra lucky, the Epic flipped flat and headed directly at the chains, it hit dead center, exploded them and slammed down in the basket and didn't move. It was definitely more luck than anything else but hey I'll take it. :thmbup:

Nice ace! I've hit chains on that one a couple times but never made one stick, I'd love to see that shot with an epic! :hfive: