• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest staightest driver with least amount of fade.

I'd say a Z stalker

It depends on how much weight you put on length vs fade. could be a mid or putter depending on your arm and requirements. Driver only, how about a hyper-flipped under stable like a Valkyrie or Vision?

Yeah, TL might be your best bet if you want minimal turn as well. A lot also depends on how far you can throw and how high the disc is on if it will have a chance to fade.

Throw about 300', I don't want to throw an understable valk, given that perfect hyzer release they are money, I just want something I can throw flat and have it stay that way.

300' would be a good goal for a mid. that's my dream. we should be able to get a Roc, Buzzz or Core go 300' with very little fade. I have done it, but not very consistently. probably a Stalker or Teebird are the way to go. but if you are hitting 300' now, you are so close to having the ability to do it with a mid, I'd say keep working the mid. you are probably already hitting 250'. go for it.

300' straight shot with no fade I reach for my Wizard. Faster discs tend to fade harder, so use the slowest you can to reach the distance you need if you're worried about fade.

you might want to look at a JLS or a Helios by Snap, if you are not stuck on Innova or DisCraft. Of course JLS is made by Innova for Millennium

Latest posts