• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for a LAT 64 PRO BAG review

hector69

Bogey Member
I am considering a Latitude 64 ProBag review. Does anyone have anything to say about these bags? Good or bad.

If I didn't have a Kong, I'd still have my Lat Pro bag...best bag for the price!

The bag itself is Very Heavy. Dont use side pockets for discs they will fall off. Only 1 drink holder. Mine started to fall apart in less than 1 year with daily use. On the good side I can fit just about anything I need in it. I would not purchase again if given the choice.

I didn't think it was very heavy at all, especially for the size. My Kong is way heavier...

I love mine. I got it for Christmas last year. I play at least 3-4 rounds a week. The only thing wrong with mine right now is I never zip mine closed and it has a hole worn in the inside of the top zipper flap where it rides on my back. I use the latitude quad shocks with it. I typically carry 20-24 discs in it. I would definitely buy it again. Exceptional bag for the money.

I love everything about mine, except for the single drink carrier. The drink holder sits funny on the bag, but that's ok since I have plenty of storage space. I carry 18 discs and have plenty of room to carry more if I wanted to. I love that I can get a raincoat or sweater stuffed into it, and still have room for snacks, extra, drinks, and lots of other misc. junk. I use the DGA quad straps and really like them. Great bag for the money.

I was seriously considering one of these when I ordered my voodoo bag last night. They look really awesome, and I love the location of the putter pocket. Looks like you could grab a putter even while wearing it on your back. I had one and the straps for it in my cart, but then took the bag out and ordered the straps to put on my new bag. We'll see how that works out. Does anybody know if those straps are any good?

they have bags.
and from what ive seen, they're pretty great. and actually heavy was the first thing i thought of when i saw one. but that does make a difference depending on your straps.

Yes it is.

I have the latitude quad straps. I've had them for most of the year. So far absolutely no complaints.

Lat quad straps fit these way better than some others.
I had dga gelz that were difficult to adjust for the LAT bag....never did ride high enough with the DGA's

Updated Review: Used for over a year now and it has held up very well
Front pocket zipper is pretty weak...that is about the only neg.

The storage on these is ridiculous...I always love the look on peoples faces when I roll up a thick XXL hoodie and jam it in the front pocket...and keep rolling without a trip to the car

Woohoo just ordered mine this week from GGGT for less than $70! Super excited and to answer the op just google lat 64 pro bag, searches will pull up reviews from here, disc nation(I think) and DCR

Woohoo just ordered mine this week from GGGT for less than $70! Super excited and to answer the op just google lat 64 pro bag, searches will pull up reviews from here, disc nation(I think) and DCR
A Innova "U" channel divider is a must for this bag. You can get them at discgolfvalues.com for around $10 bucks. It really cuts down on the wear and tear of the bag. Plus if you don't carry many discs. It's keeps them from flopping around.

A Innova "U" channel divider is a must for this bag. You can get them at discgolfvalues.com for around $10 bucks. It really cuts down on the wear and tear of the bag. Plus if you don't carry many discs. It's keeps them from flopping around.

Ok appreciate it...will check it out for sure

Latest posts