• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Looking for a Stable Speed 11 Disc

Thanks again guys for the suggestions.

I ended up getting a Flat Star Wraith and a domey Star Wraith. They didn't have the DD anymore.

I ended up having the same results that I did with my Destroyers. I couldn't quite get them up to speed. I was throwin my Beasts,PD's and Wraiths Side by side and they were all ending up right there together just different lines. Funny thing is my PD's were outdoing both of them by about 10ft.

I'm still gonna work with them since they are brand new and see if I can gain some distance. By the time winter gets here If I don't see a difference and don't make any distance gains I'll just stick with Speed 10 discs.

Thanks again

PDs are baller. I'm thinking about re-upping my C and S stashes (throwing PPDs only right now) and pulling my Destros.

Thanks again guys for the suggestions.

I ended up getting a Flat Star Wraith and a domey Star Wraith. They didn't have the DD anymore.

I ended up having the same results that I did with my Destroyers. I couldn't quite get them up to speed. I was throwin my Beasts,PD's and Wraiths Side by side and they were all ending up right there together just different lines. Funny thing is my PD's were outdoing both of them by about 10ft.

I'm still gonna work with them since they are brand new and see if I can gain some distance. By the time winter gets here If I don't see a difference and don't make any distance gains I'll just stick with Speed 10 discs.

Thanks again

I'm currently throwing wraiths (171g) and I need overstable wraith. So I want to know is your flat wraith more overstable than your domey one? Are they different weight?

My S-DD took a little time to break in, but it seasoned into a laser. It was never my bomber tho.

Your Wraiths might take some beating in, but they'll bomb. Pro Wraith really is the best suggestion.

I'm currently throwing wraiths (171g) and I need overstable wraith. So I want to know is your flat wraith more overstable than your domey one? Are they different weight?

Both of them are a 175.

I have read and been told by some pros that when look for a High Speed Driver(11 speed+) the Flat ones will be more straight and the ones with dome will be more overstable.

I always use 175 so when the disc isn't performing like it should I know it's me and not the disc.

The Krait (11,5,-1,2). Similar flight pattern as the Wraith (11,5,-1,3), until the final fade comes in. The Wraith fades like a Boss or Destroyer; the Krait just dive bombs into the ground. Very straight flying disc for me, and I really like it. So does Paul McBeth, if that means anything.

it honestly sounds like you should stick with PDs.... which isn't a bad thing.

why try to get farther if you're pumping them out to good/controllable/fairway distance?

Latest posts