• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for an advanced partner for World Doubles this weekend in Texas

I am sure this wont stay up here long but here goes anyways

I am looking for an advanced player with a rating of 960+

My partner was just in a car accident and i am unsure if he will be able to make it. I should know something shortly but i was told by the TD that if i am changing partners i will need to do it ASAP. It is in Talco Tx, and it would be best if you could be in Texas by Friday so you can at least see the courses. The courses are loooooong so the bigger the arm the better. Please PM me with any questions. If you know any really good golfers who might want to play just pm me for my email address and phone number and we can sort out the details later.

I'm on the verge of asking my wife, but I can already see her face....

I may ask just for sh*ts and giggles, but I do hope you find someone to take his spot!!

Also, I hope your friend gets better, stupid car accidents!!!!

Bump!!

Ah man that sucks. Looking forward to meeting you. Don't have help for you... Sorry. Look at Texas fb groups maybe. McKinney Texas has some good players

love the rating requirement, hahahaaaaaaa. please be really good and throw far! hahahhahaaaaa

play2win i wouldnt partner with some idiot who can't play

So your buddy ok? like not make it as in to the event or like something more serious.

can we send a card if he is in a hospital.

I'm just sayin' beggars can't be choosers is all. It's kinda silly to say, "Oh you're 950 so you ain't good enough, you need to be a semi-pro 960+".

I'm 911 right now (thanks to one silly 858 round, all others are ~920-930) but I'll stomp higher rated players' guts in doubles all day. It ain't about the rating, it's about heart. And possibly balls.

Best of luck in your search. Hope your partner is ok. Car wrecks always seem to happen at the most inopurtune times.

Latest posts