• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking for interesting trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade

I have a load of Pokémon, football, and baseball trading cards, something maybe you or your soon would be interested in? I've got total values for all the Pokémon cards, there's around 600, pm if any may be of interest

I have a load of Pokémon, football, and baseball trading cards, something maybe you or your soon would be interested in? I've got total values for all the Pokémon cards, there's around 600, pm if any may be of interest
I could be interested in pokemon cards. My son and neighbor would be excited for sure. Wouldn't want any valuable ones. They don't really collect them they just like to look at them. Do you have a certain disc company you prefer?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Do you have Proxys, Envys, Pilots, or Stabilizers in Neutron Soft, Neutron, or Proton?
This is all my mvp/axiom other than a few throwers in my bags. All but 3 of these are new
754c0fefb09d6de1fbce86cbf2ccea68.jpg

Pokémon Trade

I pretty much throw exclusively discraft but I'm open to anything, there's only a couple valuable ones but they're mixed in so they're yours too, let's go to pm and work out a deal

Your PM Box is full

We have in total 687 cards, 406 of which are monsters(59%), 158 power/energy(23%), and 123 trainers(18%). The total value according to TCG Player is $214.12 cents. We throw any discraft molds, preferably putters(Luna/roaches), plus any mid ranges or drivers, just let us know what you have and we can work out a deal.

Here's all the info you asked for, you have reached your inbox quota

We have in total 687 cards, 406 of which are monsters(59%), 158 power/energy(23%), and 123 trainers(18%). The total value according to TCG Player is $214.12 cents. We throw any discraft molds, preferably putters(Luna/roaches), plus any mid ranges or drivers, just let us know what you have and we can work out a deal.

Here's all the info you asked for, you have reached your inbox quota

I deleted some messages.
I'm worried we are too apart in value. I can but new packs of cards online and get that many cards for closer to $100. I would do maybe 8-10 discs depending on what interested you knowing it's going to cost me another 30 to ship that many

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Response

As I previously stated that includes the valuable cards, including a $40 shiny kyogre, hence the higher price. However, 10 discs is exactly what we were looking at as a very reasonable trade, so I'll message to finish the deal!

I got a lot of porcelain owls, what can I get for those?

With all the discs named after birds, I can't help but picture a Porcelain Owl being a super glidey understable midrange. It would probably be the best flight you will ever get out of a disc. Once.

With all the discs named after birds, I can't help but picture a Porcelain Owl being a super glidey understable midrange. It would probably be the best flight you will ever get out of a disc. Once.

That's why I got backups 😉

I have Pokemon and baseball cards, autos, relics and what not. Legos.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Legos would certainly interest me. Let me know what you have. Do you have brand preference on discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts