• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for local club

lurchgriffith

I'm not sure where to post this so I put it under general. I live in springfield oh and I'm looking for a local club to play with. I found one called springfield disc golf crew but after visiting their site they haven't posted anything since 2009 and I received no reply when I tried to contact them.
I'm just getting this started so I have no idea what to put here for now but are there any players on here from Springfield that can help me out?
I'm open to the possibility of starting a new disc golf club.
In advance, thanks for your help.
Now shut up and throw!

Springfield what? state?

Posting says... Springfield OH

id like for you to point that out where that is in his post please.

also if someones gonna ask a question they should provide all the information. one shouldnt have to go searching for that. theres alot of springfields in the states. and IL is the most known in the world.

I'm not sure where to post this so I put it under general. I live in springfield oh and I'm looking for a local club to play with. I found one called springfield disc golf crew but after visiting their site they haven't posted anything since 2009 and I received no reply when I tried to contact them.
I'm just getting this started so I have no idea what to put here for now but are there any players on here from Springfield that can help me out?
Now shut up and throw!

:confused:

also if someones gonna ask a question they should provide all the information. one shouldnt have to go searching for that. theres alot of springfields in the states. and IL is the most known in the world.

It's the 18 word of his post.

ahhh. my bad, i read that wrong.

"i live in springfield. Oh and I am lookin...." haha. :twak:

I love the internets...
Dude wants some basic info and the thread turns into a pissing match over the letters "OH".

internet-serious-business.jpg

This about reading a thread PROPERLY...not about helping someone out...Get your PRIORITIES straight. Just because the person is from Springfield FL doesn't mean we need to worry about it...

Usually state abbreviations at capitalized, makes every ones life a lot easier. Ie. OH, FL, PA

Now shut up and throw!

My suggestion would be to contact Dayton's club. Someone there would probably know if there was an active club in Springfield.

Man I didn't know some poor grammar on my part would throw you guys into a battle. Next time I'll be sure to capitalize and punctuate properly.
Yes it is Springfield OH, thanks to everyone who helped. The ( I'm not sure what you call him; leader, chairman, boss,) representative for the springfield crew returned my email.
For those who care, they are still around but they are a little off the radar for the moment.
Just a quick comment for the person who said Springfield Illinois was the most well known Springfield in the whole world (did you really say that). Why because it's the state capital? What about Springfield Massachusetts, the first Springfield in America? Most people know Springfield because of the simpsons and/or Rick Springfield and thats about it. If you do a google search of the word Springfield your first hit will be for the Springfield armory, which is in Springfield Mass. (lord I better spell that out for you, Massachusetts). The next listing is for Springfield Oh (thats Ohio), followed by Springfield Il. (do I really need to keep spelling this out for you or have you caught up with the rest of the crowd?). Just some info for you, there are 13 Springfield's in this country alone and they're all crappy places to live, but hey it's home.
I'm done, just needed to rant a little.

[end/] lol

No way to close the post unless your a mod. Welcome to the forum and the craziness the web brings us all. Just remember to use the search function and all should be well.

Latest posts