• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Looking for Stable to slightly overstable midrange

Mint Mustang
Eternal Plastic is a bit more stable than Sublime plastic

On the EMacs, I have never had one beat into any turn at all. Almost makes me think some are throwing regulars thinking they are EMacs.

I agree that it seems a little bizarre how many people complain about Emacs turning flippy fast.

It took me well over a year to get a Biofuzion Emac to turn. And after 2+ years I'm just now seeing a hint of turn from my Sparkle Lucid Emac. Those two discs have been in my bag for over 300 rounds. They are getting plenty of tree hits and chances to beat in but are remaining workhorses for me.

Ezra rates the ESP Buzzz as 5/4/-.5/1.5 and the Lucid EMac Truth as 5/4/-1/1.

Having tossed a buddy's emac today with my esp buzzz's, they're rather interchangeable from my experience as well.

Got my champion Roc3 in yesterday, and gave it some test throws today against my Z Buzzz and ESP Buzzz. This Roc3 flies exactly how I wanted it to! It has a nice straight flight with great glide, with a small and overstable finish. It demonstrates some flip-up to it, or has a slight turn if thrown really hard and flat, but it will still finish strong. Good enough to ride straight in headwinds up to 10mph. I'd rate it at 5/4/-.5/1.5.

Ezra can also throw 600+. Not the best tester for mortals.

It's been a long time since I've thrown a buzz, and although the EMac is pretty similar to a buzz, i find a heavy and domey Lucid to fill this kind of shot. I throw my EMacs up to 300ish (not 450').

FWIW, although I bag a LX Verdict, I'd probably be content carrying a gamut of EMacs and call it a day. Great mold.

Not great for seeing how a disc would fly for us, no. But sine his form is so clean and consistent, he's a better source for comparing discs to each other than we are.

I'd probably say the same thing for the number of players that test molds and give them their 'numbers', outside of one professionals opinions. They are just numbers though. Shrugs.

Yeah I mean, at the end of the day only you can decide what works best for your bag. Helps to have others' advice to get you halfway there though.