• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for......

Hippy

Birdie Member
A Denver Bronco stamped disc!!!! Would love it to be discraft elitez!! If not beggers can't be choosers!!!!!! Here in Florida it is tuff find!!!! Looked ebay !! NOthing!!!!! Thinking maybe someone who lives there might be able to help a brother out!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

talk to some guys in the dye thread, which is in equipment. i'm sure one of them would do a custom job if you gave them a good offer.

You can get one made for $30. I could do it but would screw it up take the money and sell your stuff on here in the selling thread.

oh wait, that is War Eagle.

having seen his work i second that. though there are many other capable disc dyers on here.

Third for Hippie. Got a sweet dye coming in the mail from him as we speak.

picture.php

I agree that Hippie is probably as good as it gets on the site, but I'd be willing to give it a shot, too. If you're looking for the Broncos' primary logo, I could definitely do that. I think the hardest part would be getting the colors just right. If you're interested or have any questions, shoot me a PM. Here's a sample of what my color dyes look like:

sabresdye.jpg

Latest posts