• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Lot 6 Challengers (3x barstamp, 2xDoss) putting only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubin

Par Member
For Sale:

Lot of 6 white Discraft Challengers. All are PUTTING only maybe a few upshots, no tee shots or tree hits. ALL are used and vary from 6 or 7 out of 10 down to 4 or 5 out of ten, all with ink except the heavy Doss, with the lowest grade one (purple bar stamp middle top) being beaten in perfectly for putting.

These are all identical feel and shape. Stiff white, but still some grip to them. Hand picked from hundreds of challs. ALL are concave or slightly concave. My personal practice stash for you to start up your own.

All 6, LOT ONLY, for $100 shipped to your door. That's cheap for 6 basically identical GREAT old challengers. No trades sorry.

Rundown:

DSCN09291_zpsc0dcbd22.jpg

1. Stock stamp stiff and grippy, most of stamp wiped. 168g scaled. Some bead left.

2. Bar stamp, used to be red stamp then it faded and was colored in purple then that faded. NO BEAD left, dead straight circle putter. 167g. This one has the mojo, I will miss it.

3. Nate Doss stamp, 169g, partially wiped stamp (doss is gone, small logo left). Some bead left over.

4. Nate Doss, 173g, still has some bead, stamp was red and it faded to silver.

5. Bar stamp, red stamp, good condition, 167g, removed ink.

6. Bar stamp, red stamp, good condition, 167g, removed in (identical to above matched pair!)

please note; if you buy these and split them up or keep a few and sell the rest, go for it. No grief from me. :)

DSCN09301_zpsa8662a28.jpg

DSCN09281_zps69835469.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts