• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Lots of discs coming, TAke a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics please of

4. Pearly Champion Orc peach with green stamp (ink has pro signature on front and back) 175g 8.5/10
20. Pearly Beefy Orc white with purple blotches, lavender stamp new 176g

And any other pearly orcs you might have. pics of kc pro banshee?

that whurple orc be mine bhuff!

Maybe we can work out a trade for the CE QMS lion dye. I see a couple discs here I like. Ill wait to see pics and get back to ya.

I do not have any of those, ions or vibrams. All sold already prior to the listing. I tend to get alot of random requests and I try to fill them, so 50 percent of the stuff I get is sold before it hits the marketplace.

ALL PMS RESPONDED TO. PICS WILL COME WHEN I GET OFF WORK AND I WILL LIST MORE DISCS TONIGHT

Let me join in....
Dibs on any Ions or Vibrams.....

OB

here are the vipers someone requested, black groove, and 10x banshees

Attachments

• P1010161.jpg
    P1010161.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36
  • P1010184.jpg
    P1010184.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010190.JPG
    P1010190.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 44
these are pending. Keep the offers and requests coming people. thanks

25 and 27, the echo xcals...poppy top or no?

how bad is that ink on
44. 10x KC Pro Banshee white with blue sparkle stamp (first name in ink on back) 9.5/10 175g

normal small print? $15?

Sold this disc. Updated first page. thanks

how bad is that ink on
44. 10x KC Pro Banshee white with blue sparkle stamp (first name in ink on back) 9.5/10 175g

normal small print? $15?

would like to see that peach color orc if possible, thinking on that other banshee

Post 40 has a picture of the peachy orc and banshee. Let me know.

would like to see that peach color orc if possible, thinking on that other banshee

The last name is Rico. Not sure which rico it is. Steve rico won the japan open twice and pretty much every NT over the years, plus he has finished 2nd-10th in the world championships. I always rag on him that he has finished every spot in the top ten minus 1st. He's been close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts