• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

I bag three, a DX for turnovers and tailwinds, Pro for straight and slight hyzer and a Glow Champ for s-shots and sidearm. It is my go to driver off the tee for accuracy and control.

This was dropped off at my desk this morning. A win win scenario with the off chance there was actually a pizza inside.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 55
I will be selling my entire collection this weekend of gazelles.

There's about 50 circle stamps, 4 bar stamps, 4 field dressed and some unique ones like a flying eye, a grange stamp. And one 11x.

Several circle stamps are mint. There's two black ones, one mint with a rainbow stamp. Couple rare hot pink ones, a very rare purple one, etc.

Prices will range from about $35 to $6 shipped.

Just a heads up if anyone is wanting any

There's about 50 circle stamps, 4 bar stamps, 4 field dressed and some unique ones like a flying eye, a grange stamp. And one 11x.

Several circle stamps are mint. There's two black ones, one mint with a rainbow stamp. Couple rare hot pink ones, a very rare purple one, etc.

Pm me if you want to pre-sale a few throwers.

You know I'm in, brother. You just doing it as a thread on the MP, or are you giving us Gazelle lovers fair warning so we can get in early? If you want to presell like Matt said, PM me too. I'll at least take a few off your hands.

This disc brings back some memories. Back when it was just DGA Blowflies,Lightning,Innova and some Discraft around here I threw Gazelles.

I had a DX from 1994 that I still own :D and a pretty sweet KC Pro Gazelle that was beefy. Was the perfect combo for Fairways.

I love going back in time with these threads. :D

I have one Gaz, and I love it - DX 170. It beat in quickly, but it can still fight mild wind. It just goes straight, and pretty far with little effort. Gazelle and Banshee are two great fairway molds that beat into useful flyers, much like the Teebird.

I recently added a Pro Gazelle to my bag and loved it so much I ordered two more from the proshop as backups. I also ordered one of the DX stamped champs and a star just out of curiosity.

So now that Matt is out of the running, who has the biggest Gazelle collection? I don't know if he had the most or not, but he definitely had more than I do. I have 40 of them total, but not all of those are collectors.

That i know of...Eco81. I know some dudes on FB have a bunch too but i'm not sure exactly how many.

Picked up a max weight Gaz in dx a few weeks ago. Wished I had a few years ago, these are pretty sweet.

This summer I decided to disc down on my fairways and it's starting to pay off. I can throw Teebirds and Eagles fine but I noticed they punish me with an early fade if I don't give them enough. My Gazelle doesn't seem to do that, and I am getting the same distance as my faster fairways.

I really am surprised that no one around here throws them, they are a pretty sweet disc.

How do the pro shop pro's and the cfr glows fly? I really like the flight in dx, I just know it won't last forever. If the glows beat to pretty straight and the pro's are just more durable but beat in like dx I would be happy. Not interested in the cfr's if they are beefy, I throw a beefier teebirdish Polaris for more stable shots.

Latest posts