• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

Thanks I thought so too. He had it in his "junk disc" bag, I was like..yeah this is ok, I guess I'll take that, lol. It doesn't seem like normal dx plastic, I've nailed trees with it and it barely shows any signs of wear.

Any of you 'Zelle lovers thrown them in Star? I just came across two Factory Second Star Gazelles at a PIAS and leapt at the chance. I didn't think they existed, but the one I picked up matches up with my DX one. Googling it shows me that they did mold them in Star "by popular demand", yet I'd never known of their existence. Guess the marketing gurus at Innova are too busy trying to sell "Star Lite" Roadrunners and Blizzard everythings to push a slower fairway driver that isn't called a "Teebird".

I haven't had the chance to throw my new Star one yet. My business closes in an hour and a half and I can't use the property until that happens. Super stoked about it though.

I'm looking to get back into throwing my Gazelle (assuming my Cyclones don't have something to say about that). How much more overstable are the various KC pro editions than a DX version of the same weight (say 170s)?

They are going to a little more over stable then the dx. The major difference the kc plastic is going to take longer to break in

slower t-bird....almost a loooong roc imo. the t-bird was way to fast for me.

My Glow Champ Gazelles are like shorter TeeBirds, for me at least.

The one in my bag is often my only driver for night rounds, and my goto driver when I can't seem to throw anything else correctly.

Love the Gaz.

Any of you 'Zelle lovers thrown them in Star? I just came across two Factory Second Star Gazelles at a PIAS and leapt at the chance. I didn't think they existed, but the one I picked up matches up with my DX one. Googling it shows me that they did mold them in Star "by popular demand", yet I'd never known of their existence. Guess the marketing gurus at Innova are too busy trying to sell "Star Lite" Roadrunners and Blizzard everythings to push a slower fairway driver that isn't called a "Teebird".

I haven't had the chance to throw my new Star one yet. My business closes in an hour and a half and I can't use the property until that happens. Super stoked about it though.

I'm pretty sure Factory Store sells regular Star Gazelles. I called them up and they said they are pretty domey. So I didn't get one.

Anybody know if there are any pink KC Pro's? My buddy backswing aplenty is looking for one.

Two 11x KCs are in my bag right now and although theyre lighter (150 & 160g) they have replaced most of my distance drivers in recent rounds, despite fairly windy conditions.

Has anyone played a round with just a gazelle and your favorite putter. Its been awhile since I have done this but I used to surprise my self with great scores. Interested to hear if others have tried it.

Has anyone played a round with just a gazelle and your favorite putter. Its been awhile since I have done this but I used to surprise my self with great scores. Interested to hear if others have tried it.

I have played lots of night rounds with just my Champ Gazelle and my Ion.

My scores are usually about 4 strokes over normal full bag day rounds.

Got 2 more butter dx gazelles RIGHT on my weight range should be here tomorrow

Grange stamped is a glow gazelle.

Black one up top was in the original bag, but i cut it up by accident when i got it in the mail..

BTW, if anyone has any circle stamps in colors i don't have, i pay good money for them.

IMG_20120731_201127.jpg

Love for the Gazelle? I used to throw my Gazelle, but now it never leaves the bedroom.

its a gazelle so figured i'd throw it in there. that one and one of the red dx's are in my bag at all times.
the 2 reds and 2 blue w/red sparkles are both twin sets, exact weights. those my babies

Latest posts