• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

Any nail works. I use inch nails with a large head to hold the disc well, but, even thumbtacks will work.

I was away from disc golf for a while but am happy to see all this love for the Gazelle. I love the predictability and control I have with this disc.

Here is my collection: three throwers (bottom inked in reverse), some 9X (with storage wear), 10X (including some dirty socks as I see they are called), and some choice 11X. I wish Innova would make a run of circle stamp champ. Cheers!

dnsLMa

dnsQEw

dnsLGD

Attempt two on these pictures.

Throwers, 9x, and 10X.

Attachments

• GazelleThrowers.jpg
    GazelleThrowers.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 9XGazelles.jpg
    9XGazelles.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 10XGazelles.jpg
    10XGazelles.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 38
11X stash. Also, is there a Cheetah love thread? I may have more Cheetahs, another great disc that will always be in my bag.

Attachments

• 11XGazelles.jpg
    11XGazelles.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 42
I was away from disc golf for a while but am happy to see all this love for the Gazelle. I love the predictability and control I have with this disc.

Here is my collection: three throwers (bottom inked in reverse), some 9X (with storage wear), 10X (including some dirty socks as I see they are called), and some choice 11X. I wish Innova would make a run of circle stamp champ. Cheers!

dnsLMa

dnsQEw

dnsLGD

Welcome to the thread. :hfive:

Latest posts