• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Lucid Verdict

fusan

Par Member
Since I live in Europe, its gonna take some time before I can get my hands on these...

Currently Im throwing the Moonshine Verdicts. They started out being same or have more HSS comepared to
my Champ Gator and less LSS. They lost some LSS stability after a few months but keept most of the LSS.

So Im wondering about how the Regular run flies compared to mine.
Are they more overstable, same stability or more understable? Do they loose the HSS fast like my Moonshines?

Yes I know they are released 1 feb, but someone must know somthing :)

the proto and first run lucid are quite stable and have maintained that stability. LSS and HSS, once that moonshine beats in a little more, it will be a great compliment to the production run lucid

the proto and first run lucid are quite stable and have maintained that stability. LSS and HSS, once that moonshine beats in a little more, it will be a great compliment to the production run lucid

Do the proto and first run lucid have the same stability as Moonshine?

EMac said on facebook that the new lucid verdict that come out next month are more stable then Moonshine and the first runs..

Think it might be the 3rd of February when they go up on the site for sale. It might be the first but the 3rd is a monday and I think is when blend wardens are going up and I think these also.

My moonshine also lost a god bit of stability but it is still overstable and reliable.
Though if I throw it on a low anhyzer, it will hold it allmost all the way.
From looking at EMac, the reg run do seem to be more overstable. He's not holding back on that throw, it really gets some power but still hold that hyzerline pretty well. Wonder how much stability it will loose in the first few weeks.
My lucid transparrent truth also lost much in the beginning but then it really slowed down and it has keept this stability for months now. I really wanted it to be more understable but it just didnt, yet. Maybe in some months of heavy use, Ill get that understable flight. For now Ill just throw the Classic Truth and hope it gets there faster than the Lucid Truth.
All in all the Regular Run Verdict looks promising and I have to get a similar on to that yellow one EMac is throwing when they get available.

So have anyone tried them yet? How are they?

I grabbed three last friday or Thursday. I've got one in the bag beside a moonshine. They feel the same but are a slight bit more HSS and LSS. Not a whole lot but the moonshine beats in to a pretty straight with big fade mid and these aren't as straight. I like them more for throwing on a little anny line and having it flex out. Get some of the milky whites if you can. They are really grippy and slightly opaque. Feel real close to the hybrid truths.

I grabbed three last friday or Thursday. I've got one in the bag beside a moonshine. They feel the same but are a slight bit more HSS and LSS. Not a whole lot but the moonshine beats in to a pretty straight with big fade mid and these aren't as straight. I like them more for throwing on a little anny line and having it flex out. Get some of the milky whites if you can. They are really grippy and slightly opaque. Feel real close to the hybrid truths.

Great. Ill try to get one of those milky white. Really like that they are more overstable than the Moonshines. Hope they keep their stability longer to.

I've got a Blue 178g w/ the Silver Hologram stamp; it's very much the same disc as the Prototypes and First Runs were - same beefy HSS with healthy fade. It sounds like the Moonshines were the least stable.

This disc seems to have flown under the radar a bit. In creating a stability spread in my bag for mids, I recently settled on Verdict, edging out the M1 for now in the OS slot. I also prefer the slightly lower profile. Are many bagging this disc?

Me...but no surprise there for you.
I still use my Truths a lot more. The Verdict is situational.

Me...but no surprise there for you.
I still use my Truths a lot more. The Verdict is situational.

Ha, no I guess not! Mine too. I use the OS slot for typical OS duties as they come up. My primary mid driver currently is a Vector. The Truth I got from membership was wacky - meathook. It starts going left after it leaves my hand and never looks back. I thought about using it for the OS slot, but it's actually too OS. If you think you might have a use for it, let me know.

Of course. Still bag one sometimes two depending on which bag I'm using. I also use the truth way more but the verdict is always there in case I need a mid and it's a stronger headwind and I want a left finish or skip. Without a doubt my favorites are the hybrid and I've scored a few for ten bucks in dyemax misprints but I don't really throw them because the lucids and moonshine still do what I want.

The biofuzion are pretty nice too. Nice and flat but I haven't really thrown them much either. I'll have verdicts for life with my stockpiles. I lost a truth today and couldn't have cared less. I had another in the same color, same weight, same amount of wear. Only difference was stamp color. That's always a plus to have a perfect back up when you lose one.

How do you compare the Lucid Verdict to an opto Pain? I use a Warship for 80% of mid duties, my Core covers the understable spot. What I am missing is something that can handle some headwind and the Pain is just not HSS enough. Does the Verdict have a lot more fade than the Pain?

Latest posts