• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] "Macro" Tesla Driver 15cm 80g max sized mini

I'm telling you, mid sized disc golf is where it's going to be at in the near future.

Could probably have some fun on the one pitch and putt course in my area.

Guesses for next macro? I'd wager it's a mid or putter. So they have three disc set. I'll guess ion is next.

I got a SE ordered. These size discs are great for small kids. My 3 year old loves her Lil wizard (hate that name for it as it's just a really big mini and not a smaller version of a wizard).

Even though the mini buzzz is too big the pdga said you can use it as a mini. Idk if they said the same for the nuke and challenger.

Where did you order the SE? I want one.

Old and the new. Now Nikola has a little brother. :)

This little guy feels so good in the hand, like it's just big enough to get a power grip on. I won't be able to toss it until Friday, but it should be a blast to throw. Can't wait.

Ok, I lied. I couldn't wait, so I went to the park for a few tosses. Such a pleasant surprise. It's a stable disc, just like the full size version. From a standstill I was hitting 180-200, and my max throw was 250. Which is nuts, because that's how far I throw putters. Lol

I could easily take this to the short holes at my home course and par them all. Heck, maybe even some of the longer ones. When MVP releases a little less stable Macro, it's going to crush, for average arms. Now that I've thrown a mini this size, I agree with Dan in that this could be very popular.

Awesome work, MVP. :clap:

Edit: Oh and one other thing. I tossed it several times with varying speeds at my MVP mini Black Hole, and it caught fairly well. But for best performance it would need the Macro version.

Last edited:
These things just crush. 300' hyzers are hilarious with this. I had a few people ask to WTF was that?! Surprisingly OS too.

Lololol so much fun.

Effortless distance too. I got away from baby sitting long enough to hit up the field for 15 minutes. Standstill throws with minimal power were an easy 200'. Doesn't flick half bad either.

This is the first mini I've thrown that makes me want to do a legit round with one.

Mike C, Do it!! Play a full round with the macro...I would love to see it!!

Latest posts