• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Madison Meadow Lombard, IL

Does anybody know that distances for each hole at this course? I'm trying to make a scorecard but I don't know the distances.

I'm sure someone has.. not sure how many people from the area are on here though. The site is still kind of new so there aren't a ton of people to chime in yet.

I have played it a couple of times,but not recently.Decent course overall.

I played it when I was up in that area in August (ran into Kyran (sp?) and played several holes with him - cool and energetic youngster!).

I have played over 120 courses and I keep a log and a list of grades I assign courses. It is based on my personal preference of what I like. I rated it a 75 (a C = average; neither really good nor really bad) since it only has 3 or so holes that force you to throw an interesting shot and no holes that I remember that really punish you for a bad shot (other than water on a couple that is not too close to the baskets and a tennis court).

The lengths of the holes make it a challenge to string together a lot of birdies....which would be the kind of thing that would get me addicted and keep me coming back for more if I were a local.

$0.02

yea i play it a lot. u can be punished on 6, 11, 15, and 16 if ur drive is not good. 6 is not a problem for me since i throw forehand as my primary drive. its actually my favorite course to play. my best in -9. course record is 12 or 13 down (singles) and -16 for doubles. (all 19). for illinois the lombard cup played there is the qualifier for worlds

Latest posts