• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Making the switch. What pairs/compliments well with the Buzzz?

Is no-one showing any love for the overstable midrange Ghost from Legacy?!

Get a heavy GL Fuse for a less stable compliment. It will feel similar in your hand, and hit magical analyzer and turnover shots with glide the Buzzz doesn't have.

I'll second this idea: A max-weight fuse in combination with a couple buzzzes in different stages of wear will treat you well!

My ti buzz is more under stable than my regular buzz. Crystal buzz, buzz ss and 10 year buzz is what I carry. I also carry a roc3 and throw some approaches with my pigs. All bases covered.

I still use my Roc with the Buzzz, but I also have a Buzzz SS and a LE Drone. With these, it covers all my bases.

Understable: Is there a Buzzz in a different plastic that can fill this slot?
Stable: Buzzz

I think you're on to something here.

You could get an Elite X Buzzz to fill the understable slot. Maybe even a Pro D or two phasing out every so often for something even more understable. They can get pretty darn flippy. But the Elite X should beat in nice and become understable enough over time.

The Wasp is definitely the option for an overstable compliment to the Buzzz.

Is no-one showing any love for the overstable midrange Ghost from Legacy?!

My Icon Ghost was more like a Z Comet until I flat topped it. I imagine not many suggest it to pair with a Buzzz because they are more dissimilar than a Wasp and Buzzz. I still don't know where you people get these domey wasps. I've never had one that wasn't flat. Not much more than a Buzzz at least. Have a flat yellow one on the market even. Somewhere buried in there.

Gator or powered up Rhyno for OS, beat Buzzz in either Elite X or Pro D for US

I have been throwing Discraft for a long time and my recomendations would be
understable: X Buzz or Z Comet
stable: Z or ESP Buzz
overstable: Hornet
This set up works well for me. I pretty much only use the Hornet for headwinds and hyzers. Can do almost all I need with my ESP Buzz.

I have been throwing discraft Mids for a year switching from the roc.

Straight to Understable:z Comet
Stable to Straight: Z Buzz

I also have a Wasp in case of a decent headwind. Buzz tend to flip in a decent headwind

Latest posts