• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Man arrested for stealing golf discs

Fill in your favorite high of choice, and that's probably what leads a 32-year old to steal other people's plastic. :(

"Disc Golf is one heck of a drug!" :D Need more discs, gotta have more discs!!! :gross:

I know that I'm an addict. Anyone know if there is there a 12 step program for this thing called Disc Golf?

Yawnnn---so very, very yesterday...:D

yesterday... all his discs were with him there to stay
now theyre locked away in evidence bay
oh i believe in yesterday

yesterday... i threw in the woods and went astray
my buddy dipped and someones in my bag
oh i believe... in yesterday

whyd... i... have to throw... the wrong way
i couldnt say.

ok. nm. im done.

How about I just go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay and lay by the bay. I just may. :D

Good. I hope that dude gets a black eye, fifty lashes with a wet noodle, an ace run played with his beanbag as a target from the 20 hardest throwers who frequent his club, and is forced to watch every video this a$$clown ever produced a dozen times.

Justice. Boom.

Wish I could read the whole story but... I thought u all carried guns and would take care of this stuff !

$25 is the price in Canada for most premium plastic , DX is $15 at the sports stores nearby .

Imagine my glory when I went to Portland and found $7 , $11 , and $12 plastic !

Canadian Tire just started selling discs this summer at $15.99 for Champ and when they sold out in a week , it went up to $19.99 ! And when that sold out in 2 weeks , it went up to $22.99 ! And when disc season comes around again , I'm betting it's gonna be $24.99 like the other stores !

And people are hacking on the facebook sites cuz I can buy what I want , in the color and weight I want , shipped for $20 ! it costs me an extra $6 to ship a disc so I limit my bids to $14 , unless ...... I really want it !

Please list these courses as 'Tweaker Specials ' so I can avoid them in my travels !

In case it wasn't obvious, this story is six months old. Any justice you guys wanted meted out to this idiot likely won't happen, but if it would, it likely already did.

Some old topics are worth bumping. This isn't one of them.

I respectfully disagree. I am hoping someone local has some info on how the court system handled this case. Just to know. Anybody local have any idea?

I respectfully disagree. I am hoping someone local has some info on how the court system handled this case. Just to know. Anybody local have any idea?

I gotta go with Bamm on this one scarp...

In case it wasn't obvious, this story is six months old. Any justice you guys wanted meted out to this idiot likely won't happen, but if it would, it likely already did.

you know courts are stupid slow in processing and often you get extensions if you hire a lawyer for a later date. 6 months out is nothing'

I gotta go with Bamm on this one scarp...
You would be going wrong. It was a six month old local petty theft story, and when it was bumped back in December, there was no follow up on the case, just some newbie member who had to get his $.02 in.

That's a lot of money from a disc!

That ain't worth a bump. Now if someone had some follow up information like say this...

Pled out to assault and theft; one less disc thief at AO.

That would be worth a bump.

you know courts are stupid slow in processing and often you get extensions if you hire a lawyer for a later date. 6 months out is nothing'
I've served on a jury before, of course I do, but I wasn't talking about the court system, I was talking about the proper etiquette for bumping up an old thread, and following an improper bump up with more pointless comments, as if the story was new.

So, y'all can quit with your commentary about my commentary, considering I made it three months ago, and much like the story it referenced, is old hat now.

You would be going wrong. It was a six month old local petty theft story, and when it was bumped back in December, there was no follow up on the case, just some newbie member who had to get his $.02 in.

That ain't worth a bump. Now if someone had some follow up information like say this...

That would be worth a bump.

I've served on a jury before, of course I do, but I wasn't talking about the court system, I was talking about the proper etiquette for bumping up an old thread, and following an improper bump up with more pointless comments, as if the story was new.

So, y'all can quit with your commentary about my commentary, considering I made it three months ago, and much like the story it referenced, is old hat now.

So, don't necro bump after you necro bump since you'll have to bump again to tell us how wrong it is to necro bump.

Got it. :thmbup:

Latest posts