• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

I've been waiting most of the year for Zero Medium Pures (173-176g) in Black color to be restocked. When do you think we will see the next run of Medium Pures?

We just restocked some Medium Pures, no black ones unfortunately. I wish we could but we can't really specify specific colors. Black is kind of rare for Pures too, I've really only seen pink and yellow most of the year.

As for next restock, we might be ordering some more since we look a bit low on Pures again anyway. I'll definitely keep in mind if we happen to get a black pure.

Ken, thanks for the pics. I am thinking of grabbing one of each. I will want to grab that 169 Star X-out you showed me a pic of.

I will put my username and request in the shipping notes box.

Last edited:
Np! The 169g pictured is the only 169g that's on our site for that item, so should be an easy grab/no confusion there.
http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/product/ST-15334/X-Out-Star-Boss/

Not sure which one you had in mind for the Champ, but if you write something like "Cleanest boss with least flecks please", whoever's filling the order will try to grab the cleanest one.

I'm not in for a couple days again though so unfortunately I won't be the one filling it for you!

I love your flight guide and always direct people to it when appropriate.

I would love it even more if it included the putters in a similar layout.

Thanks
-Mike

Any eta on the Champ Thunderbirds going live?

Hmm, let me check with the boss when I'm in next. For some reason I didn't think I saw it on our latest order, we might have accidentally missed that. :doh:

I love your flight guide and always direct people to it when appropriate.

I would love it even more if it included the putters in a similar layout.

Thanks
-Mike

I'm actually the guy that runs and codes that part of the site haha.

Initially when we made the guide we decided to just list putters that way, since we overall feel that putting is more personal-feeling wise then trying to decide flight paths.

And I think we're a bit hesitant because we didn't want to end up with one giant box with most putters in it anyway.

Although I have been thinking of changing it to be a more generalized version of the main section, maybe making fewer columns for the putters, since I know people have been asking for things like overstable putters or whatnot for example.

Will definitely bring it up and we'll do a bit of brainstorming on that one.

Thanks for the help Ken. :thmbup:

I just placed my first order with you guys yesterday ( Friday ) and it was packed and shipped pronto that same day. The emails about my order were quick and on point. I did not expect 2-day USPS for the $6 shipping either, delivery date is supposed to be Monday. Very Nice! :D

Also, I emailed a question about a stamp color on a Mercy and Jason responded within an hour, now that is service. :clap:

I will definitely give you guys a first look from now on when looking/shopping for fresh plastic.

Thanks for the help Ken. :thmbup:

I just placed my first order with you guys yesterday ( Friday ) and it was packed and shipped pronto that same day. The emails about my order were quick and on point. I did not expect 2-day USPS for the $6 shipping either, delivery date is supposed to be Monday. Very Nice! :D

Also, I emailed a question about a stamp color on a Mercy and Jason responded within an hour, now that is service. :clap:

I will definitely give you guys a first look from now on when looking/shopping for fresh plastic.

:)

Glad to be of help! Let us know if there's anything else!

no stamp wizards

I'm a big fan of the no stamp wizards you usually stock.

Do you sell a lot of those?

It's by far my favorite stamp. I wish every disc had a "no stamp" choice. The less stamp the better. Old grumpy guys should be able to buy non-stamped discs -- no one gives a crap what we're throwing anyway.

I'm a big fan of the no stamp wizards you usually stock.

Do you sell a lot of those?

It's by far my favorite stamp. I wish every disc had a "no stamp" choice. The less stamp the better. Old grumpy guys should be able to buy non-stamped discs -- no one gives a crap what we're throwing anyway.

If it's the G9i Wizard, all the ones we have are no stamp. We have enough of those to last a good amount of time, so they'll be here a while.

In other firmness-es, we have the occasional restock. Not as frequently as regular Gateway but we like to have a fair amount on hand.

It's funny, I'm somewhat the opposite. I love Misprints/X-Outs, just trying to find unique and cool stamp combinations, especially the ones stamped extra. Doesn't help my wallet that I have the option of being able to dig through it all in person.

I am looking to get my hands on soft neutron envies, either white with blue overmold ir white with red overmold (stamped or blank) the closer to maxweight, the better.

any help you can give me? (if you have black with red or blue overmold that'd be even better!)

Hi Ken,
I would love to pick up a couple max weight Glo Z Zones, but it seems like I'd have better luck finding a unicorn. Any anticipation for upcoming stock in these?
Thanks,
GT

I am looking to get my hands on soft neutron envies, either white with blue overmold ir white with red overmold (stamped or blank) the closer to maxweight, the better.

any help you can give me? (if you have black with red or blue overmold that'd be even better!)

Just looked on our site and I didn't see anything right now with that description (MVP/Axiom have individual pics on our site).

I'm working on Tuesday next though, so I'll flip through them in person just to see if there's something kind of close you might like. There's one max weight that's missing its pic anyway, maybe that'll be the one!

White with light blue rim, white with a lightish red are common colors that do pop in quite often though. I've seen black with red on occasion; normally black has a purple rim it seems. The Envies we have right now seem to be favoring the neon yellow combos.

We do cycle through popular discs quite frequently so it's sort of a luck of the draw. :cool:

Hi Ken,
I would love to pick up a couple max weight Glo Z Zones, but it seems like I'd have better luck finding a unicorn. Any anticipation for upcoming stock in these?
Thanks,
GT

Those were a limited edition run, and I think only Dynamic had them when they were released.

(If you have a Facebook), are you in the Dollar Disc Golf Auction group? I believe I saw a Glo Z Zone on there not too long ago.

Just looked on our site and I didn't see anything right now with that description (MVP/Axiom have individual pics on our site).

I'm working on Tuesday next though, so I'll flip through them in person just to see if there's something kind of close you might like. There's one max weight that's missing its pic anyway, maybe that'll be the one!

White with light blue rim, white with a lightish red are common colors that do pop in quite often though. I've seen black with red on occasion; normally black has a purple rim it seems. The Envies we have right now seem to be favoring the neon yellow combos.

We do cycle through popular discs quite frequently so it's sort of a luck of the draw. :cool:

Hey, I just appreciate the effort in general :hfive: Let me know what you come up with.

Those were a limited edition run, and I think only Dynamic had them when they were released.

(If you have a Facebook), are you in the Dollar Disc Golf Auction group? I believe I saw a Glo Z Zone on there not too long ago.

Thanks Ken,
I appreciate your response. I did not realize those were limited edition... Does the same apply for the ESP Glo Zones that are now being sold for ~$30/ea? If so, do you have plans on picking some of those up?
Thanks again,
GT

Thanks Ken,
I appreciate your response. I did not realize those were limited edition... Does the same apply for the ESP Glo Zones that are now being sold for ~$30/ea? If so, do you have plans on picking some of those up?
Thanks again,
GT

That was a limited fundraiser run I believe, around end of last year. Michigan Disc or something to that effect if I recall correctly.

Sorry about that! I'm usually not one to be disappointing, haha. :\

Hey, I just appreciate the effort in general :hfive: Let me know what you come up with.

Just checked today. The only thing really close is a blue core with white rim, but that's opposite haha. The rest are neon yellows and purples and such.