• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

Ken3692

Bogey Member
Hey everyone!

My name's Ken and I'm with Marshall Street. Been here for 3 years and love it! Figured it's time we start a new thread for us.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. I'm only here casually though, so any specific order questions should be e-mailed in please. :cool:

I'm heading out to Leicester today! Great shop you guys have. Keep up the good work

On your site you have some X-out Star Bosses in white. The pic shows a blank disc and says stamp may vary...out of the three in stock are any of them blank?

Next question...X-out Champ Bosses are listed in a clear/white and a white/clear color. What do they actually look like? Is the white like a more solid color or is it like a milky, opaque clearish?

I am looking for one of them to do a dye on as a gift for a friend.

Thanks for the thread and the info!

Last edited:
On your site you have some X-out Star Bosses in white. The pic shows a blank disc and says stamp may vary...out of the three in stock are any of them blank?

Next question...X-out Champ Bosses are listed in a clear/white and a white/clear color. What do they actually look like? Is the white like a more solid color or is it like a milky, opaque clearish?

Watch out for X's written in pen on the center of those X-out discs. Seems like some have them and some don't. Depending on your planned dye, it might make a difference. I haven't figured out how to take the X off.

Keith

We did have the blank ones a while ago, but at the moment all of our Innova X-Outs are either the rectangular "Factory-Second" stamp or a multiple stamped disc.

Usually when we do multiple color names the first color is the dominate one. Clear/White is almost exactly the color of melted wax/that sticky rubber stuff gift cards come attached with. White/Clear is a clear looking white.

I'm not in today, but I can take some pictures for you tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest if you'd like! :)

Why does the site not offer a $3.50 shipping option for single disc orders?

Does MSt ever auction off discs on ebay?

We did have the blank ones a while ago, but at the moment all of our Innova X-Outs are either the rectangular "Factory-Second" stamp or a multiple stamped disc.

Usually when we do multiple color names the first color is the dominate one. Clear/White is almost exactly the color of melted wax/that sticky rubber stuff gift cards come attached with. White/Clear is a clear looking white.

I'm not in today, but I can take some pictures for you tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest if you'd like! :)

That would be awesome! Thanks for the help.

Watch out for X's written in pen on the center of those X-out discs. Seems like some have them and some don't. Depending on your planned dye, it might make a difference. I haven't figured out how to take the X off.

Keith

Thanks, I dont think the penned in X will be a problem on this one. I know it might show thru but I plan on this being a thrower for a friend. :thmbup:

The disc will have a good sized Crimson tide "A" covering the disc. Not sure if the letter will be black with a deep red outline or deep red with a black out line.

Guess the X will dictate the color...:|

a great question.

also, I'm glad to see you guys opening up a thread like this, I've never had any issues with Marshall Street!

Any chance you could add a section to your ordering process where comments would be allowed?

I recently ordered a Wasp and wanted to add the comment "super flat please" but there wasn't a spot. Obviously I could have called you or sent an email, etc... but I decided to roll the dice and got a domey one that I can't bring myself to throw yet....lol

I've been thrilled every time I have ordered from you guys and will be placing an order for a bunch of putters in a couple hours....it would be nice to be able to add comments or requests, etc...

Thanks for the consideration!

Any chance you could add a section to your ordering process where comments would be allowed?

I recently ordered a Wasp and wanted to add the comment "super flat please" but there wasn't a spot. Obviously I could have called you or sent an email, etc... but I decided to roll the dice and got a domey one that I can't bring myself to throw yet....lol

I've been thrilled every time I have ordered from you guys and will be placing an order for a bunch of putters in a couple hours....it would be nice to be able to add comments or requests, etc...

Thanks for the consideration!
Emailing first always works for me.

Emailing first always works for me.

It was totally my fault - it was also 3:50 and I was trying to make the 4pm deadline. It was 100% my fault. After the process was finished I was thinking how nice a comment section would be.

It never hurts to ask, right? I'm not assigning blame to anyone but me

We can do USPS first class shipping for single disc orders (or misc small items), just shoot us over an e-mail and we can send you a payment prompt direct. It'll cost $2-$3 depending on where you need it to get sent to.

I think we've always just stuck with Priority shipping as it's pretty fast and easy, but I will definitely see if it's in the future of adding it to the site.

As for the comments, there is a place where you can write things. Under shipping, there's a last box called "Shipping Notes". Anything written there will pop up as a note on our end so we can see if you had any requests. The Billing section also has the same box but called "Billing Notes".

If you also reply directly to the order confirmation you get, it also shows up as an e-mail right after the order in our inbox too, so when we print your order we would see your reply right away too.

Does MSt ever auction off discs on ebay?

Ooops missed the Ebay question haha. We briefly did for a while but we sort of didn't really like it.

Good to know. Thanks for the knowledge.
I've only had great experiences with MSt. Great inventory and super fast shipping.

That would be awesome! Thanks for the help.

Hey,

Sorry for the delay on these. Anyway it turns out I led you slightly astray haha. We do have two blank ones; they're X-Out Bottom stamps. One has a faint stamp on top and one just has the pen.

The Champ ones are sort of mixed, but they're actually a pretty nice clear white. I took a picture of the worst one for reference, and the most common one.

Attachments

• IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3185.jpg
    IMG_3185.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3188.jpg
    IMG_3188.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 39
And here's the rest of those pics.

They all have the F2 stamp by the way.

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3187.jpg
    IMG_3187.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28
I've been waiting most of the year for Zero Medium Pures (173-176g) in Black color to be restocked. When do you think we will see the next run of Medium Pures?

Ken is the man. He defiantly goes out of his way to make sure I'm happy with my purchases.

Latest posts