• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

For MSt, in addition to our usual monthly deals, we'll be doing:
-Free snap together mini's with every order
-Discraft's new Z Lite plastic for $10.99
-10% taken off at checkout (Excluding gift certificates)

Black Friday through Cyber Monday.

I was just gonna ask about Z Lite. That's actually got me really excited now. What Z Lite molds will be available? Any more Black Friday details?

well hopefully not alive that's pretty BA. Prepared! I keep seeing weird recipeies and we might be able to solve world hunger at the rate the savage the bird feeders here in MN during winter times.

As quirky as New Englanders are, squirrel isn't a food source here. :D

If anything the squirrels here are quite friendly. At my school, the squirrels follow people around. There was one that would eat out of my hand, no joke.

I think the ones at the feeders are working their way up to the deck.. soon enough hand feeding might be expected... Thread title just spured a odd question but glad to see you took the time to answer and hope you have a great week over there. Best of luck with sales though the holidays!

neighbor sent me this last night:

1486626_10152160987789939_1799741101_n.jpg

Id never eat one of those tree rats :p

When are you guys getting the Frost line up on the site?

Oh yeah, it is squirrel in Mississippi...

When are you guys getting the Frost line up on the site?

Oh yeah, it is squirrel SEASON in Mississippi...

Had to fix that.:wall: duh.

Midnight Eastern?

You get any light Rivers, as in 160 to 165...or do I have to be surprised?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Midnight eastern! So about 2 hours from this post.

Just logged in to our system and it looks like the lightest is a pink 169. The rest is an even mix of weights between 170-175, with some teal/pink/orange/white.

They're super nice. It didn't help that Trilogy released them in 5 molds I like. I'm hoping they sell fast so I don't waste more money on discs :doh:.

Bump! Still answering questions! :popcorn:

Ask me anything! Shop questions. Future plans. The time I owed Dave Feldberg a quarter.

Two questions

1) are the ultrium jokeris there yet?
2) do you have any medium soles that are flatter than usual? Like those sunken tops you had forever ago but not 150g?

Ultrium Jokeris are in transit as we speak. We were thinking next week depending on how long it takes to clear customs and such.

I will double check the Soles first thing in the morning for you.

Awesome!

Anyone turn in a camo vibram mini like...3 and a half months ago? I left mine somewhere when I was out there this summer. :)

The Soles are all the usual Soles, nothing flat or so. :\

And the Mini... might be a shot but if yours had a name written on it, it might be the one here, haha.

The Soles are all the usual Soles, nothing flat or so. :\

And the Mini... might be a shot but if yours had a name written on it, it might be the one here, haha.

Thanks for checking the Soles anyway...I think I'll just try to flatten some of mine somehow.

As for the mini...is the name Michael Roggenbuck? That would be hilarious if it is really still there. I left it somewhere on Pyramids and realized it when I got to Maple Hill.

If it really is mine, can you keep it in your lost and found? (or wherever it is now?) I am coming back to MA for disc next June!