• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

Bump!

Let me know if you guys have last few burning questions about MST! I'm "retiring" in a couple weeks as I'm headed off to the next thing, so I unfortunately won't be around to answer questions!

Thanks for all the help here :hfive: and good luck with the next thing :thmbup:!

MST isn't going anywhere, is it? Don't make me actually go to a store

Nah, same old MST!

But I love going to the store... getting to browse through thousands of discs in one shop is too awesome.

If it was ever one thing I woulda done at MST if I had free reign, I totally would have made a little RC helicopter with a webcam so people could somewhat get the same feeling of shopping in person. That or a taco truck that comes to our course everyday at noon.

If theres a few discs I need/want to try, and its a weekend I have nothing going on, I will drive the hour and change out to MST. I much prefer buying in person from these guys than online. Nothing wrong with their website at all, I just like shopping their in person. Its a lot of fun being able to flip through that many discs. Plus they have 2nds, double stamps, etc to pick through. I usually make a day trip out of it - drop 40, 50, 60 bucks and then play the pyramids and maple hill while I'm there

If theres a few discs I need/want to try, and its a weekend I have nothing going on, I will drive the hour and change out to MST. I much prefer buying in person from these guys than online. Nothing wrong with their website at all, I just like shopping their in person. Its a lot of fun being able to flip through that many discs. Plus they have 2nds, double stamps, etc to pick through. I usually make a day trip out of it - drop 40, 50, 60 bucks and then play the pyramids and maple hill while I'm there

That just made me jealous, stop it right now!

MST is great

Anywhere in New England really. MA is a good central point for all of it. So many great courses, shops, etc.

Anywhere in New England really. MA is a good central point for all of it. So many great courses, shops, etc.

Yea pretty much, but I think western/central mass specifically. We've got a 360* view of amazing courses

Yea pretty much, but I think western/central mass specifically. We've got a 360* view of amazing courses

Barre, Flatrock, Tully, Pyramids, Maple Hill, Orchard Hill, Northampton, HCC (meh), Crane Hill, Highlands of Conway, Hyland Orchard (not sure whats going on there), Cross Farms, Buffemville, Newton Hill, Wickham, West Thompson, Bousquet, Page Park, Panthorn, and Devens. All within about 50 miles!!! But you're right, if you're in New England you certainly do have a variety of great courses and shops to go to

Place an order on a Tuesday afternoon. Receive discs in La. on Thursday. Marshall Street rocks! May play an all X-out round this afternoon lol

Hey! I've got my order ready! Just want to check on which have lower/higher PLH's (specific I know :doh:). Is there someone at the shop I could call to ask this?

Thanks in advance.

Hey! I've got my order ready! Just want to check on which have lower/higher PLH's (specific I know :doh:). Is there someone at the shop I could call to ask this?

Thanks in advance.

E-mail works really well for us; just send us a quick e-mail at which disc(s) you're looking at.

We'll respond fast, I promise! If an e-mail comes in during business hours we'll typically answer within the hour.

How about adding a 150 class to the disc categories?

It's kinda funny you mention that cause in our physical shop we have a 150 Class section.

We've been back and forth on that. We're a bit hesitant because some products *sometimes* comes in 150 class, and we wouldn't want a product to be in that section in the times it doesn't have a 150 item in stock. Pro D Buzzz is a good example of that.

We also weren't sure whether or not to add certain items that do have 150 items regularly, like the DX Leopard, as it does have regular weights. And we don't want to confuse people since it's generally a normal weighted item. If that makes any sense overall haha.

If you guys have feedback on this just let me know. Although it would have to be... now as tomorrow's my last day.

I'll talk to my coworkers tomorrow and get an opinion. I could definitely add that to the site tomorrow if I get the go ahead. If we do add it, it'll probably be 150 exclusive items (Blizzard, Air, etc).

Alrighty guys, thanks a ton for the support and comments and everything else! Today was my last day so I won't be around to answer questions unfortunately.

If you guys have any future questions, please send MST an e-mail. We've always been pretty fast responding through it so don't hesitate to ask! :)

Just an FYI: You have the wrong comments on the premium Midari. On the 1st page of prodiscus there's an orangeish Premium Midari that has a comment of "8 4 0 2", which is a Respecti. If you click on that disc the detailed comment is talking about how beefy Respecti's are.

Is there an easy way to contact you guys?
You never answer the phone anymore.
I have a problem with an order, and would like to fix it before it ships.

Is there an easy way to contact you guys?
You never answer the phone anymore.
I have a problem with an order, and would like to fix it before it ships.
Luckily you noticed my FB message, so it's taken care of.
Thanks

MST is the best online retailer by far, but WTF is with the no phone thing? A freaking burner would cost next to nothing. Not having a phone # is a bad business move.

I mean I still order from you guys but not everyone is a socially paralyzed millennial afraid of actually talking to people.

Keep in mind that the Post Office's tracking information leaves much to be
desired. Namely, it lets us know when it is scheduled to ship, and when it
was delivered. It does not--or only in rare instances--let you follow its
progress. The bright side is that the Post Office is amazingly reliable, and
during our nine years of business, has only permanently lost two packages
total. Errors and subsequent delays are likewise exceedingly rare. It must
be that "Through wind and snow and rain and fire and deep mud and
crocodiles" Post Office thing. No one ever reads this part, so we can pretty
much write whatever we want.

LOL I read it. Thanks for shipping my order out so quickly. Should be getting it tomorrow. :)