• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

Is there a problem with your website? I can't find any discs besides what is on your home page. No matter what I try a page pops up with "Did Not Locate Any Products", could it be my browser?

We're in the midst of repairing our site/inventory, it was a major haul.

It should look normal and function fine now, but if not let me know!

have any older run ridges and ascents in your shop that is not online. Would love to get a hold of some old rubber.

thanks Patrick

please pm me if you have any.

have any older run ridges and ascents in your shop that is not online. Would love to get a hold of some old rubber.

thanks Patrick

please pm me if you have any.

Unfortunately not, everything we have is up, and its all relatively new.

Best bet would be the Vibram collector group on Facebook imo.

Crazy write up in their newsletter. Was a fun read though!

My boss forgot to mention that I relived my track days and sprinted down our course at what felt like Mach 2 looking for the sole runaway. Good times.. I think.

Any first person thoughts on prodiscus jetpack vs. flak-x?

I personally use a Grip, so I don't have a personal viewpoint, but this is what I've picked up following friends/local players that have used them. Two good videos (The Prodiscus bag is from us):
Prodiscus Bag
Disc Golf Guy's Hyzer Bomb Bag Review

Ultimately I feel that it depends what your main priority is.

The Prodiscus, both the 20+ and the 30+, carry ALOT. You can easily stuff tons of discs in this. I've gotten close to 30 and 40 respectively on each one. It's also very simple and not complex with a million pockets. You have your main compartment, top pocket, sides. In my opinion the Prodiscus is better at carrying big things, like umbrellas and stools. Also I like the putter pocket on top better, it's a bit easier to access and consolidates the putters into one pocket.

The Flak-x, I like because it's really compact and has a nice flow to it. It carries tons of discs, has useful pockets, and it's really versatile and can adapt. You can designate a pocket to be for discs, or for accessories, etc. The other reason I like the Flak-x is because I feel it fits better on my back (I'm a small dude. 5' 7" and 130 lbs). Has a bit more support than the Prodiscus imo. The Flak-x also is better at holding water bottles and such.

There's lots of little differences, that I think the videos cover mostly. In terms of pure size, I think the Prodiscus is the way to go; it carries a ton of discs and stuff, you won't complicate your layout. On the other hand, the Flak-x is more comfortable and is better for the golfer who likes to have a bunch of little accessories as well as being really organized.

Hope this helps.. let me know if I can provide any more details!

Awesome. This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't live in a place where I see too many of either brand and reading biased fanboy reviews only can get me so far! Will definitely look to order through you guys when I make the plunge!

Is the website still not 100%? Or are the specials not updated for July? The polecats and sonics don't appear to be 25% off

Is the website still not 100%? Or are the specials not updated for July? The polecats and sonics don't appear to be 25% off

We have them listed solely as putters on our site, the intent of that special was meant more for the recreational frisbees... but let me get a ruling on that!

Are you guys going to stock more soft summits?

Let me see if we have any in our extra inventory. If we do, we'll have them up by the end of the week.

Hey guys kudos on the excellent shipping and awesome selection of discs. ordered five MVP?Axiom discs and two Big Kahuna. everything arrived safe and sound and very fast. So happy I bought the Big Kahunas. My whole group loves to play catch to warm up and these discs are perfect for that. Glad you guys carry them at such a great price. :thmbup::clap:

Hey guys kudos on the excellent shipping and awesome selection of discs. ordered five MVP?Axiom discs and two Big Kahuna. everything arrived safe and sound and very fast. So happy I bought the Big Kahunas. My whole group loves to play catch to warm up and these discs are perfect for that. Glad you guys carry them at such a great price. :thmbup::clap:

I think I remember that order! Glad you liked it, and thanks for the kind words! I was eying the Kahunas myself too, you might have sold me on that!

I am looking at the Proxy's on the site, #03, 174, to be exact. Is it that color it is? Showing a green flight plate with the blue over-mold? I am asking because when you mouse over it to enlarge, the pic shows a different color disc?

Thanks for the help.

I am looking at the Proxy's on the site, #03, 174, to be exact. Is it that color it is? Showing a green flight plate with the blue over-mold? I am asking because when you mouse over it to enlarge, the pic shows a different color disc?

Thanks for the help.

The no stamp version right?

Green flight plate with blue over mold is right.

The zoom feature is still in early stages, the zoom normally defaults to a certain image to zoom on; if you click on a couple random numbers for a second than click on the number you want, the zoom picture then changes to one you're looking at.

The no stamp version right?

Green flight plate with blue over mold is right.

The zoom feature is still in early stages, the zoom normally defaults to a certain image to zoom on; if you click on a couple random numbers for a second than click on the number you want, the zoom picture then changes to one you're looking at.

Thanks Ken :thmbup:! All the Proxy talk around here lately has made me want to try one. The colors that I am finding are mostly crap on these though. This one looks good for me and I have been looking for a color that I could do a Monster Energy dye on too.

Bump!

Let me know if you guys have last few burning questions about MST! I'm "retiring" in a couple weeks as I'm headed off to the next thing, so I unfortunately won't be around to answer questions!

Bump!

Let me know if you guys have last few burning questions about MST! I'm "retiring" in a couple weeks as I'm headed off to the next thing, so I unfortunately won't be around to answer questions!

MST isn't going anywhere, is it? Don't make me actually go to a store