• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street is the best!

DiscNutt123

Double Eagle Member
Every time I've ordered from MSt I've got exactly what I wanted and it's in my hands in two days. Marshall Street will continue to get my business!!

:thmbup:

Agreed. I always get what I order and super fast too. My online shopping preference is this:

Marshall street/DGC/discnation/discoutfitters.

i wish they would lower the price on them midnight flyers....i would like to get those but price is HIGH...

I heard one of their managers delivers happiness to Haiti! Along with DG essentials.

Great company, great prices, and awesome customer service in my experience!

+1

MST volo, and gateway direct are the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Anywhere. Ordered stuff from other retailer stores and had it arrive broken, fought a 2 week battle to get things fixed.

Only in the disc golf world have I had people call me to make things right. Weird how high expectations get because of the already outstanding customer service on their part.

I have yet to recieve a handy with my $50+ orders though =(

I used marahallstreet for a long time, then they messed up on my order pretty bad. The system showed they had a weight of disc that they didn't. I specifically ordered an old striker stamp and I got a new one and they shipped one of the discs in my order to someone else. I later got a replacement on that disc but it was only after I called and then later had to send an email to get it done. I use volo/DD/DN/hazardiscs now.

I used marahallstreet for a long time, then they messed up on my order pretty bad. The system showed they had a weight of disc that they didn't. I specifically ordered an old striker stamp and I got a new one and they shipped one of the discs in my order to someone else. I later got a replacement on that disc but it was only after I called and then later had to send an email to get it done. I use volo/DD/DN/hazardiscs now.

Even the best looking woman isn't perfect all the time. She's still the best looking woman though.

Nothing? Someone is allowed to post a complaint, but I'm not allowed to post a compliment? Hmmmm...

Latest posts