• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Massive thread containing every possible 3-disc combination for your review

So I think I am going to switch it up and bring my pearly starfire instead of the tbird. It has some overstability to it and this is my main forehand driver so the right turning shots I can just flick this. The buzzz will be used on probably every hole! Can get it probably 300-330 dead straight and on those downhill shots a bit further.

if you could only throw 3 discs for the rest of your life.

If you could only throw three discs for the rest of your life, what would they be?

1) star dart
2) elite z buzzz
3) star tl

The reason I choose these discs is because they cover all of my shots from 0-325+ ft. I can make all of them form almost any line I choose.

Wow, it's hard to put into words the lameness of creating a copy cat thread - especially after Prerube specifically named this thread title.

I had to, your name is Katana backwards. I have to give you a hard time :)

since it is for the rest of my life, do I need to pick molds that will not beat in as much, or would we get new ones, but we can only throw 3 molds?

1. Leopard
2. Buzzz
3. Pro Rhyno

I had to, your name is Katana backwards. I have to give you a hard time :)

since it is for the rest of my life, do I need to pick molds that will not beat in as much, or would we get new ones, but we can only throw 3 molds?

1. Leopard
2. Buzzz
3. Pro Rhyno

Would be kind of cruel not to get new discs....just 3 different molds.

Many reasons to redo a thread. New members, ideas changing, people get better form and can throw faster discs. Many reasons.

so add new posts to an existing thread. It could be interesting to see how opinions change through the years.

It's more fun if it is the same 3 discs forever, no new ones.

CE ROC 180g
CE Teebird 175g maybe a CE Firebird 175g
CE Rhyno 175g

That should setup should last for years and stay stable.

HAHA I thought I had to pick disc I had. I should have picked a proline leopard, USDGC Roc, and a Totem Pole circle stamped Teebird :)

Latest posts