• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Masters final 9 @ 2014 worlds

soft focus

Does anyone know if there is video of the masters at worlds..... Seems like everyone followed the mpo card and left Kenny and Barry to battle it out alone.....I'd really like to watch it go down...any info is greatly appreciated.

actually, the MPM card finished about the time MPO was finishing hole 7 (hole 5 final nine). I hung around to watch the women putt out then we caught up with the lead group after Ricky took his second OB on hole 13 (final hole 7)

I watched it live and I think the Disc Golf Guy was filming it...perhaps he is editing it, i noticed that he posted the women's final 9 only three days ago.

I know that Central Coast filmed the final 9s for everyone. Considering the comeback Climo made on Barry in the last 3 holes I cant wait to see it either.

I followed the MPM final 9 card and i'm pretty sure I saw guys filming. Like Matt said, the MPO card was only partially through their round so we ran over to see that finish. I don't think i'll ever forget watching the champ park that upshot on 15 for the drop in to give him the win.

That was one epic day of disc golf. :clap::clap::clap:

I know that Central Coast filmed the final 9s for everyone. Considering the comeback Climo made on Barry in the last 3 holes I cant wait to see it either.

True Story :)

We also filmed the Masters Final Round. All were dual cam. It will be up eventually but we're focusing editing energy on MPO right now. Not sure if we'll do FPO or Masters Next. I'm leaning toward Masters as it was closer.