• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

mcbeast signature bag

to be 100% serious i wasn't the bags biggest fan when i first saw pictures such as you all but once i opened the box in person i was pretty darn impressed. so that being said i'm glad they made them and they sold out so enough people like them.

to be 100% serious i wasn't the bags biggest fan when i first saw pictures such as you all but once i opened the box in person i was pretty darn impressed. so that being said i'm glad they made them and they sold out so enough people like them.

I think its awesome the made this for you, I believe they could have made it a little more similar to your old bag , but they put their own flair on it. I would have loved one but I wouldn't be able to carry it living in AZ

well there it is, from mcbeth himself. Did you design the bag or did Grip?

I think the bag is boss. I love the American Flag design. I want a Grip bag but I don't want to be like every other disc golfer I've ever seen at a tag league/tournament. After teeing off it's all sorting out whose Grip is whose. It's like the North Face fleece of years past.

I think the bag is boss. I love the American Flag design. I want a Grip bag but I don't want to be like every other disc golfer I've ever seen at a tag league/tournament. After teeing off it's all sorting out whose Grip is whose. It's like the North Face fleece of years past.

That is what custom zipper pulls are for ;)

That is what the Contender and Ergo are for ;)

FTFY :D

It's pretty amazing how much of an impact Grip made on the sport despite their very rocky start. I'm happy to see that they've hung in there.

FWIW, It's the type of bag that looks good for who it was intended for. From a collectors standpoint, I can see these getting tossed around in the MP back and fourth for ridiculous amounts of money. All in all, it's a solid bag for the patriotic folk.

Coming from a company that outsources most of their work oversees makes it somewhat ironic though.

I'm pretty confident that all the signature editions and possibly the special editions for Grip are made in the U.S. Would be pretty funny though if this one was indeed made overseas, but it's not the case :p

Love to star and stripes but I wish it said made in the usa or america.......I wish I was made in California but im from the show me homie

Nah, my bag is the one that says "Bad Mother F&@$er" on it.

this reminds me of Hicks' flag burning skit:

"Hey buddy, let me tell you something... My daddy died for that flag!"

Really? I bought mine, you know they sell them in K-mart, three bucks.

"He died in the Korean war for that flag."

Well what a coincidence! Mine was made in Korea!

:hfive:

Commie scum.

kkWbk.gif

Got my bag in today, and have to say that the picture online doesn't do it justice. My only complaint with it is that doesn't hold as many discs as my Innova bag, but I expected that. Can't wait to play a round with it tomorrow.