• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

mcbeast signature bag

this bag is fantastic. all over print on a dg bag is huuuge.

i cringe every time someone brings up the generic 'murica terrorists stuff though..
even if you're joking you come off as a stupid redneck. its okay to be patriotic and not be a stereotypical stupid american.

soooo fugly

... but really cool that McBeth will get some extra $$$ to help him tour

to each his own I guess :thmbup:

Gotta say that I love the look of this bag, and being a California boy, with the made in California going up and down the sides only makes this bag cooler to me. Got mine on the way :D

Edit: Didn't notice the Cali bears mixed in with the stars either :thmbup: keeps getting better and better

Last edited:
From the United States Flag Code:

No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.

but...

"While wearing the colors may be in poor taste and offensive to many, it is
important to remember that the Flag Code is intended as a guide to be followed on
a purely voluntary basis to insure proper respect for the flag. It is, at least,
questionable whether statutes placing civil or criminal penalties on the wearing of
clothing bearing or resembling a flag could be constitutionally enforced in light of
Supreme Court decisions in the area of flag desecration."

Is wearing our flag in a disrespectful manner really being patriotic? I've always thought it 'distasteful'. A flag patch adequately demonstrates ones patriotism. But this is America, so each is free to his own choices.

http://www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/RL30243.pdf

Is wearing our flag in a disrespectful manner really being patriotic? I've always thought it 'distasteful'. A flag patch adequately demonstrates ones patriotism. But this is America, so each is free to his own choices.]

LOL. I forgot that America (not France, England, Russia, Norway, etc...) has dibs on all use of red, white and blue color matching, as well as the centuries old stars and stripes pattern which pre-dates the first American flag. They are just overused symbols, and should be treated as such.

Is wearing our flag in a disrespectful manner really being patriotic? I've always thought it 'distasteful'. A flag patch adequately demonstrates ones patriotism. But this is America, so each is free to his own choices.

http://www.senate.gov/reference/resources/pdf/RL30243.pdf

I don't really think that having bag with the stars and stripes on it is wearing it in a "disrespectful manner." Oh well, we each have our own ways of honoring our country, so to each their own.

They may be the same colors as other nations flags. But everyone here immediately thinks of the US flag and not the others you mentioned.

The flag is supposed to be something we respect. The way we show this respect seems to vary. Some think it should be raised on a pole during daylight hours, others feel having it on their possessions is appropriate.

This is just my opinion and take on the bag. Nothing more.

Are grip bags being made in California now? I thought they came in on a boat.

can't tell if you are being sarcastic but if you aren't. The current stock bags that are going oop are made in taiwan. The special edition and sig bags are made in the USA

Hi Captain Bad. To clarify, the primary exterior fabric has been 1000D cordura since the second run in 2011. The McBeth signature bag, by contrast, uses 100% Cordura for exterior fabric.

Dan Hall
Vice President of Operations
Grip Equipment

Thanks for the clarification.

3uaqqj.jpg

I certainly don't mind flamboyant, as long as it isn't 'murca patriotic.

If I wasn't so against purchasing overpriced DG backpacks, I'd rock that thing all day long.

If I wasn't so against purchasing overpriced DG backpacks, I'd rock that thing all day long.

Normally, I'd agree with you, but I got a birthday coming and as a result have some disposable income coming from the grandparents and had to get this bag after seeing Mcbeth rocking his at Master's Cup. :eek: Looks so awesome in person.

Sometimes less is more. This bag reminds me of an over-the-top rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner; too many runs, bad high notes, and some forgotten lyrics.

i need a montage! a mo firetrucking montage!!! i like it cost?

$300!

To put it another way, if you're into superheroes...this bag looks like Captain America was involved in a head-on collision with the Iron Patriot and 30 people are now left holding the bag.

Latest posts