• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeth, Unmarked grip bag?

They released that grip bag knockoff on the Innova Factory Store a few months ago. They are long gone now but they had public release.

Ah, I see.

Thought perhaps they were making it a regularly available item.

I remember seeing a while ago that Justin no longer owns grip. Never saw anything about who the new owner is though.

If you look them up on the Kansas business lookup site it says they've lapsed. I'm guessing whoever has them now registered them in another state. Checked Delaware, Nevada, and California real quick to see who would've registered the name and couldn't find anything.

Conspiracy Theory: Innova bought Grip and McBeth can't talk about it yet.

You might want to look up the word diversify. They would still be in the same exact business and industry. J/K.

You're slicing the hair pretty thin. Steady Ed made DGA to make baskets. He knew it wasn't enough so he diversified into discs. Innova makes discs and has diversified their product to include bags.

Annnnd, the definition:

di·ver·si·fy
dəˈvərsəˌfī,dīˈvərsəˌfī/Submit
verb
make or become more diverse or varied.
"the trilobites diversified into a great number of species"
(of a company) enlarge or vary its range of products or field of operation.
"the company expanded rapidly and diversified into computers"
synonyms: branch out, expand, extend operations More
enlarge or vary the range of products or the field of operation of (a company).
"the rise of the diversified corporation"

I know you were just kidding, but I think Stable was essentially correct.

They are extending product lines, not diversifying in a true sense. Diversifying would be buying into an athletic shoe business or molding up plastic parts for the aircraft industry. Don't want to make a thing about it.