• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Bumping this thread back up. Since these are pretty much all sold out in anything above 169g, I assume we are going to see a restock of the McPro Aviar once they finish the design of the new three peat stamp. Maybe later this month or early September?

Since this thread was bumped back up and hopefully will be buzzing with people looking through it. I am looking for 2 black 2014 tour series McPro aviars. If anyone has any of these for sale please PM me a price!!

^^ I wonder if those were already run and ready to go in case he won. The hot stamp die was probably made, at least.

^^ I wonder if those were already run and ready to go in case he won. The hot stamp die was probably made, at least.

I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure the cost of creating the die was pretty insignificant compared to what they got from selling them just now. 500-ish discs gone within an hour and a half. If Paul gets a "substantial portion" from each disc he just got a serious influx of touring funds. Hell, $2 a disc just made him a grand.

I hope they make something different with the next ones sold so we could have a limited run for once. sweet stamp for sure maybe just change one little thing. I like how they put glitter in the first run of the dx stamped glow gators when this whole thing was in the early stages. now it's just rumors of witch ones are limited colors of witch stamps its hard to place values on discs when you don't know if they are going to just keep running them.

I tried 5 times on three different machines to order, and was not successful. I sincerely hope another 500 are waiting to be put on sale. I ****ing hate that website.

#InnovaProblems

I love how they cash in directly so hard and leave the little guys hanging. Great company they are real champions of disc golf for sure'

I wonder what exactly they get from these discs. After meeting Avery I'm under the impression he is on the road a ton like a lot. My wife asked if disc golf is all these guys do and I answered yes and showed her what the top pros make. I also stated that they are also sponsored by these companies. She says well why don't you do this? I spit my coffee out my nose and laughed so hard. In my wildest dreams I still suck compared to these guys. I hope their sponsorships give them the help they deserve it sounds like a cool life style but it has to be tough at times. I for one don't throw Paul's discs but I will purchase some to support him as well as some other golfers.

well being innova plays retailer and manufacturer with those products it would be pretty easy for them to offer quite a bit. They are making the discs at cost then selling them for retail prices, direct to customers. Their most expensive disc to purchase bulk are the overmolded ones which still would allow for a decent amount of profit sharing' McPro cant cost very much at all to actually produce.

I imagine its not a bad deal at all, assuming you can move product with your name on.

I just ordered two today. According to the site, there were still 22 white ones available. No pinks.

Yeah, this restock introduced the orange color and added more pinks and whites. The orange got snatched up pretty quickly, with the pinks selling out during the night and the whites just sold out this morning. I didn't get a very good look at how many they released in each color on the restock though. I wonder what the next milestone will be in order for a new bottom stamp to come out. 2015 Tour Series first run?

Yeah, this restock introduced the orange color and added more pinks and whites. The orange got snatched up pretty quickly, with the pinks selling out during the night and the whites just sold out this morning. I didn't get a very good look at how many they released in each color on the restock though. I wonder what the next milestone will be in order for a new bottom stamp to come out. 2015 Tour Series first run?

USDGC is coming up pretty quick.