• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

I picked up a few. Looks like there's less than 200 of each color so these may sell out pretty quickly. Only available in the 178-180 weight range though.

These M F'ers are killing me releasing this when i still have 20 minutes left of work and just got paid today :wall: / I KNEW IT , Mcbeast is good at keeping secrets haha

Last edited:
The plastic is stiff and slick and doesn't break in the same. but your going to buy them and be disappointed anyways @_@

save the money and buy the only good good rocs they make, DX.

their hosting is absolute garbage.

amazing that innova can't put some caching in front of it when they KNOW people will crush it with these limited releases.

Not even a bit interested. which is odd for me I love to buy crack. I mean plastic.

The plastic is stiff and slick and doesn't break in the same. but your going to buy them and be disappointed anyways @_@

jkGBwYTl.jpg

I'd love to support the guy but I don't want the disc. Maybe if he comes to the GBO I'll buy something off him or just make a donation. I already dropped $80 at DD today. Innova does have weak server game lol. Or the fanboys love to click refresh. Two threads on this posted the exact minute...yeah I'm going with zealous refresh fanboys lol.

Layman's translation: Man these look like crap. Better off buying a Vector or Axis errrr I mean DX Roc.

I'd love to support the guy but I don't want the disc. Maybe if he comes to the GBO I'll buy something off him or just make a donation. I already dropped $80 at DD today. Innova does have weak server game lol. Or the fanboys love to click refresh. Two threads on this posted the exact minute...yeah I'm going with zealous refresh fanboys lol.

Call me an Innova Fanboy if you want. Paul is an cool dude and awesome discer. I will be buying these not only to help him out but because the Roc3 rules! :thmbup:

I got two blues because I had enough points that it end up costing me a little more than shipping. :D

Call me an Innova Fanboy if you want. Paul is an cool dude and awesome discer. I will be buying these not only to help him out but because the Roc3 rules! :thmbup:

I was talking about the people who slowed the server but let your fanboy flag fly yo. I do. Paul is the second coming of Climo that's why I said I want to support him. I just don't want any more discs I don't throw and would rather support him in person if he comes to the GBO by a donation I know is going 100% in his pocket. Like a gas card or something. :thmbup:

Awesome stamp, and sure to be a great disc. The question I have, is this the same plastic that the limited Pro Roc3's were released in, or actual McPro plastic?

Awesome stamp, and sure to be a great disc. The question I have, is this the same plastic that the limited Pro Roc3's were released in, or actual McPro plastic?

I have some of the pro Roc3s so when I get these I'll compare.

Yes the McBeth discs have all been so disappointing so far... I'm sure these will follow suit.

jk I bought 4 red

I may be one of the first to get em since i'm in Socal , i'll let everyone know.

I got 2 red and 2 yellow. Probably not gonna flip these unless they're overweight, will more than likely keep em as throwers.