• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

Now that I think of it, maybe they go by level of seniority? Climo followed by Avery...who would be next?

I am not sure this is true since Brinster's was announced after Climo's and before Avery's, but maybe Brinster has been there longer.
I think the releases will come in relation to hype. All of McBeth's will come at the end of the release party timeline. I am anxiously awaiting Nate Sexton's tour disc.

Maybe they know they'll need 10,000 mcpro aviars for the initial release.

I am not sure this is true since Brinster's was announced after Climo's and before Avery's, but maybe Brinster has been there longer.
I think the releases will come in relation to hype. All of McBeth's will come at the end of the release party timeline. I am anxiously awaiting Nate Sexton's tour disc.

Brinster's been around a long time.

Can't say anything but "soon" just keep an eye on the factory store pages
Can I make a suggestion then?

Tell whomever is the website admin for Innova's sites that they should get some CDN support and optimize caching on their store sites "soon."

;)

Can I make a suggestion then?

Tell whomever is the website admin for Innova's sites that they should get some CDN support and optimize caching on their store sites "soon."

;)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass it along to the team.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass it along to the team.
godbless.

nothing worse than some of the 'page not loading' errors we've been seeing with releases for the better part of 2 years now. and its ALWAYS at the last step of checkout. :wall:

boom. i think i might have just accidentally ordered 10. haha

Someone put a little spin dye flare on those mcpros. It looks super retro, I like the stamp.

I trust the site was smooth?
well the 'place order' button was acting a bit funny and may have contributed to my double order (no regrets now!!!).

other than that... site was great! :)

Latest posts