• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] MD4

The stiff plines are what I was anticipating. Feel very similar to the flat top kc's. This run is stable!
So as the th kc's become to understable I'll be cycling these in.

MF more over stable than glow?

My experience with the Metal Flake MD4 (brand new) was that it was slightly less overstable than my year old C-Line MD4.

This came as a surprise because other people in this thread seem to have had a different experience.

I have also read that glow C-Line MD4s are the most overstable plastic... so I ordered one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

I have a metal flake MD4 that was rather disappointing.

I picked it up hoping it would be a little better in headwinds than my MD3 (Iron Samurai) and maybe have a bit more low speed stability.

The MD4 into a headwind would turn over, drift right and never come back. Tried it several times with the same result. Each time I would immediately throw a second shot with my MD3 and it would turn a little and drift right but would always fight back some when it slowed down. Even in calm conditions trying to throw it on a gentle hyzer it would actually flip up a bit.

Almost just gave up on the mold but eventually decided to pick up a couple of glow C-lines and they are more what I thought the metal flake one would be.

Thought it was my particular MD4 that was a dud but glad to know others have similar experiences with the metal flake ones.

Anyone know if these are still in production?

Millenium Solstice is the MD4. Look for it to be released sometime this year in Quantum, Champ, and DT, DX, plastics.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140949
I've seen hints at it arriving around the spring solstice (Sunday, March 20). Some testers made it out into the market from the LVC so videos with profile views & flights are around and it looks like the MD4.

Millenium Solstice is the MD4. Look for it to be released sometime this year in Quantum, Champ, and DT, DX, plastics.

This is fantastic news. I don't know what Quantum and DT plastics feel like, but DX would be great to go with my P-line and MF MD4s

Edit: just realized you were saying Quantum is Champ and DT is DX :p

Last edited:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140949
I've seen hints at it arriving around the spring solstice (Sunday, March 20). Some testers made it out into the market from the LVC so videos with profile views & flights are around and it looks like the MD4.

Didn't know the timeframe so I just said this year cause they've sold testers at LVC.

A lot of people on the FB Millennium page have been raving about them.

Thanks for adding the release date too

Last edited:
This is fantastic news. I don't know what Quantum and DT plastics feel like, but DX would be great to go with my P-line and MF MD4s

Edit: just realized you were saying Quantum is Champ and DT is DX :p

If they release these in Pro, either KC or Driver, I'll be selling all my barstamp M1's and they may have a chance to kick my Pursuits. But kicking my Pursuit's out would mean they could be thrown forehand and I'm not sure they'll be able to do that.

Latest posts