• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Meathooks!

I just had ti buy a new Max because I kept turning my old one over too much. Man I love the Max and I'm buying one in champ very soon.
Do you forehand the Max? I have a friend that uses the Max for his distance forehands that go around 380'-400' and they stay low and straight on a slight anny line. Wish I could forehand like that...

I remember when my 175 star TeeRex was a meathook, now I turn it over with ease, ahh the days of my DG youth. Star Max and my QSentinel are pretty beefy.

Do you forehand the Max? I have a friend that uses the Max for his distance forehands that go around 380'-400' and they stay low and straight on a slight anny line. Wish I could forehand like that...

I drive rhfh, yes.

I use a Flick, Max, and a Force primarily. .

i used to think my brand new star boss was a meathook, now its just really fast and dead straight with a decent size skip at the end...i do have a brand new 175 groove that is pretty meaty right now. i have also seen, but never owned, and X-Treme and every person i know say its the most overstable disc they own

Z-Xtreme

Great for some serious forehand S-curves around trees. I can throw it out at a 45 degree angle with no fear of it not fading back. It's one of those discs I use once per round, but it always works.

crush and tracker a meat hook?

i got a drone and a max i consider a meat hook, love the drone, dont ever throw the max

I don't throw many meathooks so they are the closest things I got to meathooks. I still turn them both over but if i want something to hyzer I throw those with more angle. The flick is a meathook for sure, there's no turning that thing over.

The discs I have that are meathooks for me are a gator, a champ banshee, and a very domey star xcaliber. Of those, only the banshee is in my bag.

Pro Destroyer for longer throws. I used to use a Predator for the shorter control throws, but I just lost it. So now I ordered a XXX. Gotta try out Lattitude 64 sometime! =P

I have to go with a star max, found in a PIAS used. First throw it nearly came back to me. I may try it again soon, my game has improved since the last time I threw it.

I use Spirits for my very overstable shots. I think that if more people spent more time experimenting with spike hyzers they'd use these types of discs a lot more. It's a really controlable and predictable shot if you have the line open.

i was amazed out how throwable the max was for a noodle arm like myself
of course it was in a storm with 20ish mph winds... but it held a dead straight flat line for about 200ft... then the fade kicked in, luckily it was a low shot off a hill

Latest posts