• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Medium Wizards No Longer PDGA Legal?

G9i mid range approach wizard

The one I have would meet the standards of flex it is a rare 2000's G9i Mid range apporach Wizard. This is the one before that one made later.

The one I have would meet the standards of flex it is a rare 2000's G9i Mid range apporach Wizard. This is the one before that one made later.

Not sure mine was stiff though and more then likely not legal. However it is legal unless a player questions a disc in the bag being non legal status and the player can't use the disc mold. Tell that to a player who in PDGA sanctioned tournaments thought that if a mold went oop it was not legal anymore by the PDGA even if old molds in that plastic could pass inspection. He was using a oop mold of putter from Innova at one point for approach stuff the XD as they had went to the + mold in DX by that time a different mold that has approval with the PDGA in the legal disc section. But I guess he never looked that close at the new Plus molds. Anyhow a year later at same tournament he found the Pro D Challenger as his putter.

Latest posts