• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Meet the Dynamic Discs Crew

Top quality, great pics from the Lewisville open as well. I hope to see you at more events!

It's funny how one guy can put out videos at and well above the quality of other videos done by a larger group. You haaaave to make a DVD some time! Most disc golf videos have at least one thing incredibly corny about them, but not yours lol.

i want him to make a DVD with me in it, that would be shweet!

i would probably have to pay him to do it and i would but money is not something i have these days hehe

masterbeato said:
i want him to make a DVD with me in it, that would be shweet!

i would probably have to pay him to do it and i would but money is not something i have these days hehe

Do we smell the possibilities of the Dan Beato & Others Instructional DVD??? Basics to Expert Technique?

:)

And great vids man, they really are great quality.

Very cool videos, had a chance to meet McCabe and he is without a doubt the nicest touring pro I've met thus far.

Saw those videos off another thread post, excellent. Liked them all and wanted more.

After sifting through the footage for the Lewisville Open I finally have the highlight video ready. The Lewisville Open was my second time coming to the LL Woods and Lake Park course and it was even more fun this time around. I saw some awesome disc golf action. I tried to fit as much as I could in the 10 minute YouTube limit. As Always Dynamic Discs did a great job of running the tournament and making the trip from Bartlesville, Oklahoma to Texas well worth it.

Be sure to check out my photo gallery of this event where you can download high resolution photos or order prints directly from the site.

Also if you love making videos and wearing your Dynamic Discs gear be sure to check out the ongoing video of the week contest on the Dynamic Discs YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTdOfZLkQCc

If you use Twitter or Facebook follow me for all my disc golf adventures.

Twitter.com/slickbreeze
Facebook.com/CoolDaddySlickBreeze

Blink said:
Top quality, great pics from the Lewisville open as well. I hope to see you at more events!

It's funny how one guy can put out videos at and well above the quality of other videos done by a larger group. You haaaave to make a DVD some time! Most disc golf videos have at least one thing incredibly corny about them, but not yours lol.

Thanks for the compliments. Someday soon when I get a crew I will be able to put together event DVDs. So far I am having a blast doing this and it is only going to get better.

Keep up the good work!

I hope someday a deaf disc golfer captures the double D's fancy to rep yer stuff. Definitely an untapped market there.

Shaolintrained said:
Nice videos. I like seeing what the pros throw. Almost makes me want to crossover to the "dark side".
If by dark side you mean Discraft I have been thinking the same lately. I could learn to love the buzzz again, especially after watching Eric McCabe shred a couple courses with them...it sort of took a bit of the mistique away from my Rocs.

Throw what you know really, I wouldn't switch based on other people's success with other discs if you feel your game is good with what you have.

If you switch between discs based on what the pro's throw then in reality you need to start buying gateway sabre's, spirits, assassins, Innova Destroyers and Bosses, and Discraft Buzzzzzzz's because thats what the current champ is throwing.