• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MEGA DRAWING FOR BRAIN INJURY AWARENESS

SpeedyP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/978982118849046/

This Group/Event has been created in support of the Brain Injury Association. 100% of the proceeds will be going to charity. It will have awesome prizes.

A bit of background - As part of my life, 3 years ago my wife was in a car crash and ended up with a head injury. She's making progress but is still a long way from her old self.

I joined a Board of Directors for the Brain Injury Association of London and Region (registered Charitable Organization) as a way to contribute; to do more for those who experience head/brain injuries directly and those family, friends, professionals who care.

Our pillars relate to - Education, Support, and Awareness, and Advocacy.

I created this event to help. I started playing as a way to cope with 'caregiver burnout'. Without the support of the disc golf community, both my family and me would have had a more difficult path. Those who know me, and you know who you are, thank you.
To participate in the main drawing, the tickets will be available through PPFF – do not place anything in the comments section, just hit send. Please PM me after to ensure there was no mix up.

The email is: [email protected] (may be easiest to copy and paste)

2 tickets for $20 (CAN $)
8 tickets for $50 (CAN $)
20 tickets for $100 (CAN$)

I will have help with the drawing and it will be videoed and shared. The Mega Drawing will be March 4/2016.
The tickets will be good on all draws.
There will be a minimum of 10 drawings.
The top 3 prizes are:
1 – A brand new Black GRIP A14 Tour bag, full of discs
2 – A brand new Orange Upper Park Rebel bag, full of discs
3 – A brand new Red Upper Park V2 Focus bag, with Hydra Pack and full of discs
4-10 – a combination of at least 2 premium discs
Discs will be a mix of premium Latitude 64, Dynamic Discs, Westside, Innova, Discmania, Daredevil, Prodigy, and Discraft.
I will cover the costs of shipping to the winners. This is an event for you to enjoy.
There will be auctions popping up randomly, so please keep an eye out. Premium discs, clothes, and at least 1 super unique piece.
Auctions will have a whole number starting bid. Bids will only be in whole dollar amounts. The auction will end 24 hours after the last bid. This is a fairly standard practice. I know that multiple auctions may end up going on, and in this event, I may bump it a few times, but it won't be many. Commenting is OK. It's just me so I won't be micromanaging. Winners, please PM me your address.
I think this covers it.
This idea grew from just 1 bag. The generosity of people is astounding. Enjoy the Event. I hope you take away some good information about how to better understand those who are affected by brain/head injuries and how you can help. Reach out. Ask questions.
Colin

The email is: [email protected] (may be easiest to copy and paste)

2 tickets for $20 (CAN $)
8 tickets for $50 (CAN $)
20 tickets for $100 (CAN$)

Latest posts