• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

So what was everyones take on the broadcast as a whole? I'd give it a 8.5 out of 10. I was really impressed overall. I would have like to seen all 18 holes covered, and the commentary could have been better in spots. Not bad for the first outing this year, can't wait till the next one!

I thought it was pretty good for a first ever live event. The first 2 days did seem like they were just randomly showing people putting with no context at all too many times. I'm sure as it goes on it will get better. I'd like to know who is throwing when they show someone throwing. It was great to watch my first live pro tourney after signing up for my first fantasy disc golf league.

I'd be interested to see how much they got for donations. I know I gave them a little... hopefully they did well.

I only watched the last two days but i really enjoyed it. Its was a great start which def. left room for improvement.

Does anyone think the early nerves were caused by the cameras?I know they film alot of NT tourneys butnever LIVE.

Good stuff i will watch again and consider makinga donation. Anyone know what the next event to be broadcast will be?

texas state or something like that april 2nd

they have done a couple now . . . memorial last year, USDGC and the vibram I think was it

Your right, i do remeber the Vibram open be covered live, although i didn't watch it.

OK so its ONLY new for me:\ but still had high entertainment value

way to go Mcbeth,we were all pulling for you here at home ,we were playing the monthly turney when we got the news!HB BOY!!.great shooting see you at the course.

I only watched the last two days but i really enjoyed it. Its was a great start which def. left room for improvement.

Does anyone think the early nerves were caused by the cameras?I know they film alot of NT tourneys butnever LIVE.

Good stuff i will watch again and consider makinga donation. Anyone know what the next event to be broadcast will be?

I think the fact that it's live is good.

We need to act professional to be taken professionally.

I think there needs to be a more strict dress code also,but that's for another topic.

This was definitely a solid step.:thmbup:

There is a loose dress code for sponsored players...wear gear with your brand's logo on it. Guys who are paying money out of their pocket for travel, lodging, food, registration, and equipment shouldn't be held to a dress code. I watched the pros both days and was impressed with the coverage. It's quality peaked during the final round, which was nice.

I enjoyed what I saw, but, a pretty major slip up to go off air on the last hole of the woman's finals with the score tied. They are getting better and better though.