• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

Wish we were watching the Pros.. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

And that's another thing. I haven't once heard them say where we can go to donate to the broadcast. But I'm listening while I'm working so it's possible I've missed it.

***Edit***
Ok, they just said to log on and become a supporter, but I still haven't heard the website. And I don't see a link on the screen anywhere around the broadcast.

Last edited:
And that's another thing. I haven't once heard them say where we can go to donate to the broadcast. But I'm listening while I'm working so it's possible I've missed it.

its on the side it shows a basket.

dave's tie is silly looking

Yeah it's not exactly a tie event. But better to err on the being overdressed than look unpolished and scruffy like Maceman has on previous broadcasts.

did i just see a DGCR tag?

wow wish I could have seen the interview of the guy who got nailed yesterday. Crazy John and Greenwood have some pretty funny comments at times. I remember yesterday like everyone on the same card missed their 15-20 foot putts, and Brooks mentioned something about there being a putting massacre on the green of hole 18... good stuff!

ouch..dude did get his dome rocked but considering it was thrown from GG it could have been much much much worse

not sure brotha..from what he said it sounded like he just peaked around the tree and then whamo it hit him in the head..didnt see it live tho so im not sure..from damage i would think it hit tree first

I can't imagine GG ripping one into my head, but it's a cool story for that dude

was that dude just smoking? Can you smoke while you play?